Donor

The ambulance drove all three of you to the hospital, upon arrival the medics rushed you inside with Pavi and Mag following behind them. Pavi  and Mag had to wait outside of the hospital room as they began to stitch your wounds shut and examine you for more sever damage " the knife pierced through her stomach but non of her internal organs seemed to be damaged thankfully, however she did lose a lot of blood, we're gonna need several blood bags stat" the surgeon informs the other doctors. Pavi notices one of the doctors rushing out of the room " wait please doctor, telling she'll be alright" he begs him , the doctor stops and turns to him " she'll be alright, but she lost a lot of blood . I need to get her a blood bag now" he tells him before rushing off to the supply room. Pavi looks down sadly, still feeling horrible for what had happened to you " hey..she'll be alright, she just needs more blood " Mag tried to keep his spirits up.

However as the doctor rushed into the supple room he frantically started to search for a blood bag with the same type of blood as your blood type , but shockingly he couldn't find a single one of them. He quickly ran back to the operation room to inform the surgeon of the bad new " doctor, I'm afraid to say that there is no blood bags left" he told the, " WHAT? But how is that possible?" The surgeon asks " we haven't received the blood supply from Genco in over a month " the doctor tell them . The surgeon begins to panic a little " well if we don't get blood into this girl soon she won't be strong enough to leave the hospital, or worse she could die" the surgeon tells him. The doctor ponders for a moment " wait...what about a blood donor?" He suggested " it would have to be the same blood type though in order for it to work" the surgeon informs him . The doctor thinks and goes out into the hallway to speak with Pavi " there has been a bit of a problem, she needs more blood in order to survive but the bad thing is that we don't have any blood bags left. She's gonna need a blood donor and soon or else she's not going to make it " he informs Pavi . Pavi and Mag look worried " I'll do it, she's my friend. It's the least I can do for all the help she's done for me lately " Mag volunteered " No I'll do it, it's my family that put her through so much over the past couple of months . I should be the one to it, I owe it her after everything that has happened " Pavi speaks up " very well, but I'll have to test your blood to see what type it is. It won't be any good if it doesn't match with hers" the doctor informs him.

Pavi follows the doctor into the room, he sits down in a chair and the doctor uses a syringe to extract some of his blood and goes to take it to the lab. After a few moments the test shows that it's a match and goes to inform the surgeon " it's a match sir, we can go through with the blood donation " the doctor says " excellent, get the man set up for the procedure. The sooner we get this healed the better" the surgeon tells him. Pavi lays in a hospital bed next the one you were laying and the doctor begins sticking IV's into his arm " since we don't have much time to put it bags we'll have to make it a direct transfer into her body, she need at least 3 pints of blood " the doctor tells him . He then sticks the other end of IV's into as the transfer of blood begins .

3 hours pass and you begin to slowly wake up " ugh...wh...what happened?" You asked groggily " ah good your awake miss (y/n) , you wounds were stitched and you needed a blood donation so your friend Pavi offered to give you some of his" a nurse tells you " oh...wh..where's Pavi?" You asked her " he's resting in the bed next to you , taking the blood from him made him drowsy so we're just giving him something to keep his strength up . He should be fine though " she tells you. You look over at Pavi who was sound asleep in the bed next to you and smile at him tiredly , but your smile slowly fades as you begin to think . After everything that has happened over the last couple of months : dealing with the other Largos at your old job, the death of your mother and being kidnapped by Sugar and Luigi  maybe it was time to move away from the city , start over some where else , some where you and Pavi could just be happy together without the threats and toxicity of his family . Mag comes into the room , pulling you out of though " oh thank goodness your okay, how do you feel (y/n)?" She worriedly asks you, you smile at her softly " I'm okay now but...kinda tired , thank you both for helping me " you say to her . She smiles back down at you " anytime my friend, I'm just glad that your okay" she replies .

Once Pavi woke up and the doctor said it was okay for you to be dismissed from the hospital, all three of you left the building together . Pavi looks at you sadly " (y/n) I just wanna say....I'm truly sorry for what happened to you, my family has been nothing horrible to you these past months . Sometimes...I feel like I don't deserve you and your kindness " he says " Pavi...it's not your fault that this all happened, you had nothing to do with how your family treat me . Your so much better than they are . Speaking of which....I've been thinking....maybe it's time we both leave the city and find somewhere new to live , just you and me . Somewhere , where your family can't find us and we can be happy together " you tell him " wait, your going to leave the city?" Mag asks sadly " it's better this way, Pavi and I need somewhere, where we can be safe and happy together . Maybe you should leave too, you could tour the world and perform for other contractors " you say to her . She thinks for a moment " perhaps your right, the farther we are from Genco and the city the better. And beside Luigi is still out there , he could come back for revenge " she agrees . Pavi nods in agreement " then it's settles, first thing Tomorrow we pack our things and leave in the city" he says. And with that agreed upon you all got into the limo and drove back home.......( to be continued)