You are selfish; you ripped this family

Noah's P.O.V
1 month before his parents filed divorce
------------

"Peter, why did you have to sleep with Amanda?" My mother yelled. My parents had been fighting for almost two months now. My brothers Zeke and Nate had been getting real emotional to the whole situation. "Noah, can you walk with us?" Zeke questioned as Nate stood behind him, scrolling through his phone. "Yeah." I mumbled. Normally I would say "Zeke, you are 14 you can walk by yourself!" Nate was 16. Zeke was obviously 14. Nate was tall and muscular and has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Zeke was short and chubby and had a natural bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. Nate and I looked a lot alike, but Nate had more of a nerdy look to him.

We walked out the front door, our parents not even noticing. We didn't brother acknowledging them. The whole arguing thing, had become normal. "Noah, are you okay?" Nate asked. I could tell he didn't like how it was effecting me. "No. Not really" I said keeping my gaze at the road ahead. "Why can't they just work it out?" Zeke spat. Zeke didn't know how to take it, so he bacame violent. He started to get into fights at school and he cried himself to sleep. I hated feeling like this, and I hated seeing my brothers that way.

I had always been a douche, I guess. I always thought my life was better than every ones. I was sadly mistaken. I had been a horrible person for 7 years, but I wasn't gonna just out of the blue just become a weak little bitch. Was I?

A/n: Crappy? I dunno... its short, but whatever. Keep reading.. it gets better.... OH!! BTW: the story will mainly be in Arti's P.O.V, I just wanted to get a few details clear. Love yew babes c: