Preparing for who knows what

Arti's P.O.V
-------------------

Noah: Hey there! You coming along with your girly stuff?

I smiled at his text, and began to finish up the last pieces of hair I had left to curl.

Arti: Yeah. I just have to put on a little make up and my out fit ^•^

I replied, then tossed it on my bed.

I began to apply my concieler and powder to my face, and a little blush.I pulled out my black eye shadow and applied it. Finally black eye line and mascara.

I quickly put on my white skinny jeans and my white shirt with black quarter sleves. "Hmmm..." I mumbled to myself as I grazes over my selection of shoes. I finally chose my basic black and white high top Converse.

Noah: Open your window.

I furrowed my eyebrows at his message and walked to my window.

Arti: Uh, Noah?

I pulled my curtains back and opened my window. I saw Noah standing there a Crown the Empire' shirt and black skinny jeans. Noah? In skinny jeans that are Black?

"Noah? You look, uh... Punk." I said, poking my head out of my window. "Yeah.." He blushed. I smiled and exited the window.

I stopped just before the door and took a deep breath. "Just... stay calm, Arti Kalum..." I whispered to myself. I pulled the door open and saw him standing there. "Hey..." I mumbled with an awkward smile. "Hey..." He smiled and stepped in. "You ready?" He said, with a nervous tone. "Yeah." I smiled, and we walked out.

A/n: Lemme know My lovlies!