Just another day in 'paradise'

Arti's P.O.V
--------------------
"I cried and I cried but you never picked up" I sang. Today Astryk and Sophy decided to help get us out there on the web. Our little garage band was pretty small. We had our own name: 'The Black Shoe Possey' or 'TBSP'. "Arti! Do you want me to call Leoh and Briar? We need a bassist and pianist." Astryk asked. She had a good point. A guitar and a set of drums weren't enough. " I will just group call them." I searched my contacts for 'Briar Thomas', and called it. "Good day, Art! What's crack-a-lackin'?" He said. "Well, we need your fancy fingers to come play the key board. " I giggled at the joke from when he was drunk;

*flash back*
"Briar! If you lay your hands on my damn keyboard one more time, I will stab you in the jugular!" I snapped at his drunkness. "But I have FANCY FINGERS!" He slurred/ yelled dramatically.

*end of flash back*

"Kay, kay! I be there boo boo!" He said like a ghetto girl. "Mkay. " I said and hung up.

"I got Briar, now we need miss Leoh Ryland" I said clicking her contact.

"Ohllo?" She said, quoting 'Mega Mind'. "Come play my Les Paul Bass I just got." I said, getting her attention. "Shit! I'm on my way!"

And she hung up.

*later on*

" six feet down, where the corpse fell, that's where the party's at and I'm going to hell!" I sang into the mic.

Briar and I sang the final line together, then ending the song.

We cheered and took a water break.

"That was awesome! Can we do Smashed into pieces next?" Astryk questioned. I smiled, and nodded.

An applause cut off our discussion about the songs. "I must say! You did Fantastic!" Noah said, standing at the door. "I told you to stay away from me!" I snapped at him. I didn't want.him here. "Your voice is great-" I cut him off "you don't like metal." I hissed. I was now pissed. "Art, just let the kid hang, if he promises to keep quiet." I hesitated, before deciding. "Fine. After all, he is good at judging. " I said, through a bitter chuckle.

We started the song and Noah finally got the lyrics. I had written the song last year, when he had treated me a zillion times worse than ever. I threatened suicide and self harm, my dad took me to a mental hospital.
"Maybe when, you find out that om dead, you'll realize what you did to me. And if my lungs still let me breathe, will you breathe air for me. " I sang. Tears welled his eyes at my lyrics.

Once that song ended, Noah came up and pulled me into a hug. "We'll just uh....go" Sophy said. Everyone left and it was just me and Noah. "I am so terribly sorry." He said. I began to sob into his chest as he held me. "Why did you do that to me?" I asked. I needed an explanation. "I thought my life was better, until my mom and dad filed a divorce and I fell apart, and now Arti... I'm in l-love with you...." He mumbled. I looked into his eyes, they were hurt. Something about him was apologetic and hurt. " I've always liked you, Noah. You were my crush, Even though you are an ass." Our lips met. The kiss was passionate and loving. Out lips fit perfect ad our mouths moved in sync. What was I doing?

A/n: the songs:
Beware of the darkness- All who Remain.
Silver Stein- smashed into pieces.
Snow whites poison bite- meet me in the grave yard.