Back to Back

Arti's p.o.v

I sat up. Slowly. I had a raging pain in my stomach and my head and I just felt like shit. I checked the time; 3:53p.m. What?

"You're up!" A cheerful voice said, causing me to jump. "Uh... Yeah." It was such a blur. Finally, I decided to get up and urinate.

And it happened....

Blood. Everywhere. I fell to the floor, sobs escaping my mouth, pain at the at the edge of skin. And it went black...

All I heard was screaming all around. Vic, Mike, Jaime, Bri and Baylee. Screaming. And I faded out.

Vic*

She fell to the floor. Blood pooling around her. I shot into the bathroom and called the guys. "ARTI!" Baylee screamed. Tears fell down my eyes as Bri began calling parametics. "Art, please stay." Shit.

"As we wake up in your room, your face is the first thing I see. The first time I've seen love, and the last I'll ever know. You remind her that the future is just a few heart beats away... From disaster." I sang.

It hadn't seemed long, and the parametics were taking her lifeless body. I quickly jumped in the back of the ambulance and laced my hand with hers. I love her.

I waited. Hours, apon hours until Mike came and sat with me. "She'll be okay." I smiled a checked the time; 8:55p.m. "I hope so." And the tears came.

"Feuntoes?" A voice called; thats just embarrassing. "Fuentes. But yes?" I said, slightly annoyed. "Arti Tess Kalum. Your....?" The lady asked slowly. "Friend. Close friend." I sinoly stated. She signaled for me to follow.

We arrived at her door, but before we went in, the nurse spoke up. "Miscarriage." Was all she said, and my heart hit the floor. She opened the door and let me see Arti. She was sitting up, and her head in her hands. Crying. "Art..." I whispered. She looked up, tears poured her face. I ran over to her and pulled her into a hug.

*

Knock knock.

A nurse walked in. "She Leaves tonight. She has been prescribed medication and if any problems, give us a call." And she left.

"Ready?" I asked. She smiled softly, and nodded. "Can I stay with you tonight?" She asked quietly. I nodded, and helped her up.

A/n: Hate me? Just wait. Muahaha! Noah will soon find out about the miscarriage, but what will he believe? c; enjoy? No. Okay. Cx