if you like me, then say you like me

Arti's P.O.V
*later that night*
-------------------

"Can I take you out? Like on a....uh...date?" He said awkwardly. I gave him a sly smile. "Uh, sure. When?" I asked. I've always wanted to be friends or even more, and now could be the only chance. "Tomorrow at 7?" He said, after think a moment. I nodded. "Kay." I smiled. Noah opened the front door, and walked out to his car. I followed behind him, being polite. "I will text you." He said, looking into my eyes. I smiled, staring back; I really liked him, but he made my life miserable. He slowly began to lean in. What was he doing? Does he really like me? Before I knew it, his lips on mine, throwing me off guard. My eyes grew bigger, but I slowly sunk into him. "Please forgive me." He whispered, his forehead against mine. "Maybe. Play your cards right." I whispered back. "So, when did this happen?" Loren said with a smirk from the porch. "Uh, hi. Ms. Ashe.... I was..

Uh, just making sure Noah wasn't running a fever..."
I said, breaking away from him. Loren laughed and walked back inside. " well...." I trailed off, but before I could say anything else, he coupled my face and kissed me passionately. "I love you, Arti Tess Kalum. I really do." He whispered. I didn't know what else to say, I mean, Noah Ashe loves me? "Uh, yeah...." I mustered awkwardly. He pecked my lips once more, before sitting in the driver seat and closed the door. I waved politely and began to walk back to my house. "Art!" Noah called through his rolled down window. I turned, and gave him a questioning look. "Can I text you?" He smiled bleakly. "760-123-5555" I said with a smile as he tapped it in his iphone. "Okay. Thanks Arti." He said, and pulled out of the drive way. I started walking back inside. I had the biggest grin on my face and my heart was racing. Noah Ashe doesn't like me....he loves me. "Arti, can I speak with you?" My dad asked from the game room door way. "Uh, yeah." I said and walked to the room. "So, you and Lorens kid?" He asked with supission. "What? Uh, its...uh.... nothing." I said, tripping over my words. "Art, come on. Tell me." I glanced him a bleak smile "I don't know what he is up to, dad. He has hurt me since fourth grade." I said, turning on my heals. I began to speed walk to my room, before my dad or Loren could say something to me about Noah. I got into my room and shut the door, sliding down it. I had just a blank expression.

Ding.

760-555-8000: Hey its Noah!

Arti: Oh, yeah.... uh hi. (Emoji smile face)

I replied quickly and then added his name into my contacts.

Noah: So, do you, uh.... Well, do you think you could give me a chance?

Arti: I, uh... I really dunno. I mean look at the past, Noah. It is going to take a lot. (Blank face emoji)

Noah: I know, I'm a total douche bag. I'm sorry Arti. I hope you know I love you, a lot. I have always loved you. And I know I made fun of you for being Bisexual, and stuff, but still,Art, I'm sorry really."

I didn't even know what to say to that. I mean Noah Ashe, LOVES me?

How is that? He made my life a living hell from my fourth grade year, till now. I'm a senior in high school, and I listen to metal.

Arti: Oh... Still, its going to be hard to forgive you. (Slanted face emoji)

Noah: I know. Just, give me one chance. Please, Arti.

Arti: Hmmm....(smirk emoji) maybe.

I'm gonna shower. K? (Peace hand emoji)

Noah: Alright. (Peace hand emoji and thumbs up emoji)

And with that I took my shower.

I started the hot water, and stepped in. I started to cry, to let out all of the weird feelings about Noah. Noah Ashe. Noah Ashe loves me. What?! Noah mother fucking Ashe loves me! What the hell? Am I really gonna let the guy who destroied my self-of- steam, hurt my soul, shattered my heart, made me feel numb; and I was gonna let him in my life? I don't even know.

I began to give up on my pitty, and washed myself.

Finally; I stepped and dried myself, a threw on my Capri leggings and my 'Crown the Empire' T-shirt. I put on some socks and began to brush my hair.

Ding

Noah: How was your shower?

I got a little creeped out at the message, being that I had just gotten out of the shower.

Arti: Okay.... How did you know that I just got out? Because I just did. (Hater hand emoji)

Noah: Uhm.... Well, I feel weird now. Haha. (Awkward face emoji)

I giggled at the text, then put it on the charger. I checked the time, noticing.it was 9:20 p.m and decided to get some sleep.

Arti: Yep... Hey, I'm gonna go to sleep.... I'm tired. Night (sleeping emoji)

I pulled my blue comforter over me and snuggled into my bed. My.phone buzzed on my bed-side table.

Noah: Ok, lovely. Goodnight, sleep well. (Wink face emoji and kiss face emoji)

I smiled at his message and fell into a deep slumber.

"Ah! Noah!" I giggled while I ran along the rich blue coast. "Arti!" Noah whipped me around, so I was facing him. "I love you." He smiled, Starring into my eyes. "I love you, too. Noah Christopher Ashe." I whispered. Our lips met and we kissed like they do in the movies. The suns orange color turned from its bright orange, to a dark purple, as a romantic night closed around us. It was everything I wanted, and more. I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck, as we lay on the soft blanket placed in a flowered meadow just a ways away from the shore. "You're my forever" Noah said, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Always?" I asked looking at him. "As long as your mine; then yes." He smiled and presses those soft lips to mine.