A new date...?

8 months later
Arti's P.O.V
-------------------

I sat at my dinning room table, watching my father tap away on his phone.

"Who you textin'?"

"Her name is Loren" my dad said with a smile.

"Hmmm.... Any pictures?" I asked. This had become a rutiene when he had a new girl.

My dad handed me his phone; the woman was beautiful, she looked very fimiliar though. She had Brown hair and blue eyes, her figure was thin, but obvious she had a few children. Where had I seen her?

I thought about it for a moment.

School! But, why school? "PTA!" I said a little too loud. "What?" My dad furrowed his eye brows. "She is on the PTA program at my school." I cooed. My dad nodded. "Oh, she wants to come over for dinner tonight. She has three boys." He said with a smile.

My dad walked off to his room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Hm... Well, shit. What if she doesn't like me?

*6:30 p.m.
-----------------

"Arti, they will be here in about an hour." My dad yelled from The bottom of the wooden stairs. I was up stairs gettib ready. I wore my black high rise skinnies, a white crop top, and boots. I put on a thin line of eye liner and mascara over my powder and wallah. My hair had been curled and I looked decent. "Okay..." I mumbled looking at myself In The mirror, the headed down stairs.

"Hey kiddo! You look pretty!" My dad smiled while making pasta salad. "Loren will be here soon. She has three boys. Do you mind that?" He asked. I smiled "nuh uh. Its chill." I tried to be as nonchalant as possible.

--------

Ding-dong

"I'll get it!" My dad yelled, walking to the door with excitement. Loren walked in, she looked really good. Her hair was curled and she had on a little make up. She had on a dress, and some really cute flats. "You must be Arti! Your father tells me about you and how beautiful you are. He told me about your singing passion and just blew me away when I saw your YouTube videos. Loved the cover of 'A team' by Ed Sheeran!" Her kind words falling from her lips.

And then it happened.

My eyes widened and I wanted to cry "This is Noah, Zeke and Nate. My boys." She said sweetly. I wanted to cry. I wanted to punch something.

----

About 20 minutes went by and I couldn't believe Noah Ashe, the kid who made my life miserable, was my dads girlfriends son. I'm dreaming. "Arti, please... Just give a minute." Noah said softly, his words almost gone. "No! Noah, you have made my life a fucking HELL!" I yelled and walked out the door. "Arti, please! Stop. Arti... I'm sorry, okay!" He blurted out from the door step. By now I was unlocking my car door. I finally pulled it open and got in. I sat and began to cry.

"Why?! Okay! Ha, ha! Good joke!" I yelled. I sat there in silence until my passenger door flew open and some one sat down, closed the door and put the seat belt on. "Where ya goin'?" Noah chimmed. "Well if you don't get out of my car, I will be going to jail." I spat. "Drive" he said fermly

"Excuse me?"

"Drive" he said.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out of the drive way. "Where?" I asked. "Arti, I'm sorry. I know I'm an ass, but then I realized that I'm horrible and deserve noth-" I cut him off "why me?! You bully only me, but you love everyone else. What the fuck is your problem?!" I growled , hatred lacing my tone. "I'm sorry. Okay?! My life was perfect, until my dad slept with Madison Peyts' mom. " He mumbled.

"I hate you, Noah." I said. I pulled over and turned around, driving back to my house

We pulled up "get out" I said, about to rage on the kid.

"What?"

"Get the fuck out! Now"

A/n: Don't hate me.. Lol.....
Keep reading
-Allie