Positive.

Arti's P.O.V

"So, you took the test, and it had a plus?" Vic repeated for tenth time. "Yes. But you know those tests aren't always correct.... Are they?" I asked, slowly. "Its about 50/50. You could always make an appointment." Vic said. I smiled at him, and earned a reasurring smile in responce. "Will you go with me?" I asked him, followed by a generous sip of my Chai Latte. Vic smile and nodded his head. "Okay. I will call tomorrow. I'm gonna go home and figure out how to tell Noah."
I flashed Vic a sad smile and with that he hugged me and I left.

~~~

"Babe! I'm home. And I got your White Choco whatever Latte." I yelled, as I made my way up stairs. I opened the door to find Noah asleep. "Awe. Look how cute he is." I admired my handsome boyfriend to myself.

I set the drink on the side table and pecked his cheek. As my lips left his face, he stirred and then bright blue eyes fluttered open. "Hey." I whispered and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hi pretty lady." He said, rubbing his knuckles in his tired eyes. I smiled sadly; and he noticed. Shit. "What's the.matter baby?" He asked softly. Stray tears fell down my cheeks. Noah placed his hand softly on my knee "please, tell me." He pleaded. I lifted his hand and placed it on my stomach while gazing into his eyes. Something flickered in his eyes, and a smile began tugging at his perfect lips. Before I could say anything, Noah pulled me in and kissed me passionately. "What?" I mumbled into the kiss. "What?" He asked. I smiled bleakly at him. "Is this something you wanted? Or are you comforting me?" The way the question came out wasn't how I wanted; it sounded like an insult." What? No. I want this. Well, I wasn't planning on getting you pregnant, but still. I want this now that I know." He seemed upset. Shit.

I nodded slowly, taking in the acceptance from the father of my child. I hope we stay together. Then it hit me; what if he finds someone better. What the hell am I doing?

Abortion. Was that the right thih to do?

Adoption. I couldn't give something up that I carried for nine months.

Do I leave? Maybe Vic was right. How could I be with some one who made my life miserable for so long?

Why did it have to be him? Noah Ashe. Out of everyone; Noah. Was I having second thoughts? Was I even in love? Do I want to be with him? Ugh.

*****

|3:22 am|

I sat up; bile forming, once again, in my throat. I jumped out of bed, and into the bathroom, where I hovered over the toilet.

*GAGGING AND DISCUSTING PUKE SOUNDS*

"you okay?" Some one asked asked from the door way. I looked over my shoulder to see Noah, shirtless, and against the door frame. "Yeah. Just..." I stopped for a minute to breath. "Our baby?" He stated in a question form. How his face lit up when he said 'our baby'. Maybe I am proud that he is mine. All mine.

Noah Christopher Ashe.

I brushed my teeth, then stowed it away in the cupboard. "Come one. Let's go get some thing to eat." Noah said, picking me up Bridal Style. 

~~~

We pulled into the Sonic just down the road and parked in one of the ordering booths. I looked around to see some familiar faces. Brittany Finn. Kimberly Attman. Zoey Daniels. Tyler Oldmen. Tre'Von Magellan. Keith Arebrite.... And.... "Aidyn is here..." I said with a worried huff. "Its okay." Noah said, reasurringly. "Its almost four A.M. I know we are here, but they are allveing loud.

"Welcome to Sonic! What can I getcha?" The lady from the intercom asked cheerfully. "Two number twos, coke, with Fries, an order of cheddar peppers, an order of motz sticks and a sprite." He said. I loved how he knew just what to get me. I smiled at him, and he grabbed my hand.

We waited patiently for a few minutes until the waitress showed up. She obviously had eyes foe Noah. She was some what pretty. She had bleach blonde hair and tan skin. She had a small stud in her nose, and her teeth were perfectly white. The I realized; I'm comparing myself to her. The girl gave us our food, and we drove back in silence.

***

I rolled over to see the click shining bright red numbers; 11:45 a.m. I groaned and stepped out of bed.

I pulled out my binem skinny,  jeans, 'Motionless in White' T-shirt and under garments. I quickly changed and the looked in my full body mirror; "No." I said simply and took off my shirt. I opened up my closet and pulled up my cotton withe button-up quarter sleeve.

I smiled at my appearance, the went to wake up Noah. "Babe. Hey get up." I whispered. "Get dressed." I said when he finally woke up. "I'm up." He said in a snappy way. I frowned slightly and walked to the bathroom. I pulled out my make up bag and applied conceiler, mascara, eye liner, and lip gloss.

"Hey." he said as I was applying moose in my hair to wave it. "Are you done now?" I snapped at him. I snatched up my hair spray, and Noah flintched. "I'm spraying my hair. As much as I would love to spray you, I'm not going to." I said under my breathe. Noah kissed my cheek and began to gel his hair.

"Where are we going?" He asked moments later. "Marissa is having a late lunch date, and wants me to bring you." I said with a smile. "You gonna tell her?" He asked. My smile dropped "No." I simply said and walked out of the bathroom to put on my Vans. "Why not?" He asked, egging on the subject. "Because. Not yet at least." I said softly, earning a sad smile from Noah. I finished putting on my shoes, then stepped in my bathroom for some perfume and deoderant. Noah handed me my purse and we left.

A/n: I have some plans for this baby. Will there be a baby? Will there be a Noah in Arti's life? Hmmmm. The suspicion... KEEP READING.