perfectly imperfect

Arti's P.O.V
--------------------

"Arti, hey." Noah said, as he started to fade away."Noah?" I mumbled "Noah, wait." I cried loudly.

"Arti! Hey, you okay?" I shot my eyes open, to see Noah sitting on the side.of my bed stroking my hair slowly. "Uh, yeah." I whispered. "You were saying my name. You were dreaming about me?" He asked with a.smirk playing at his lips. God, this boy, ugh; he made me smile. "How did you get in my house?" I asked, starting to gaze into his eyes. Why was I letting he get to me? He hurt me. Why should I do this? What am I thinking. "My mom stayed over here and so I crashed on your couch. Hope you don't mind." He said, breaking me from my thoughts. I nodded and got up. "Woah! You wear leggings?" He asked as I walked to my bathroom. "Uh, yeah. Only black though. " I smiled, a smirk trying to swipe my lips. I walked into my bathroom and began to brush my unruly hair. After that, I washed my face and dabbed my ivory skin dry. I walked out of my bathroom and put on my glasses from the top of my night stand. "I like your shirt." He smiled. "This is a metal band, Noah." I said, pulling my phone off the charger and checked the time. "I know. I like 'Crown the Empire'" he smiled, and nodded my head and pulled my legs under me. "So, you still up for me taking you out?" He blushed slightly. His eyes were cheerful and full of hope. "Of course you can, I would love that." I smiled at him as he pulled me in for a hug. I buried my face into his chest while held me tightly. What am I doing? I felt him press his lips to my head, and rested hi cheek on my head.

All day, we spent laying in my bed, and watching Drew Malino video and listened to 'Crown the Empire'. Noah began to play with my hand; he intertwined his finger into mine and grazed his lips over my knuckles. Was I falling in love with Noah? Oh well. I rested my head on his chest, feeling his chest rise and fall. "You are so beautiful." He whispered into my hair; I blushed slightly. Everything he said; he did; how he said things and how he made me feel: I think I'm falling in love. Why did it have to be him?

I glanced up, to find Noah asleep soundly, so I pulled my blanket over us and curled myself into him, letting sleep take over me. Noah shifted in his sleep and drapped a lazy arm over me.

With that, sleep took us in together.