Gig and a Date Of Birth.

Arti's P.O.V
~One Week~
-------------------

My eyes flickered open, and I looked up to see a sleeping Noah. I admired his features, then slowly began to get up. Noah had me in a tight grasp, which made it a little harder to get out, than I expected. Luckily, I was on the outer edge of the bed, so I managed to get out quicker. A chill slivered down my spine, as the temperature change from my warm, cozy bed, to the flowing cold AC.

I swung my legs over, as my feet hit the hard wood floor followed by a quiet thud.

I scurried around to gather my toiletry, and clothing for after my hot shower, then slipped in to the bathroom, and closed the door with a slight click.

***********

I stepped out of the bathroom, fully clothed. "Feel better?" A faint voice asked. I shot my head up to see Noah, pulling the purple comforter off his bare chest, and slipped out of my bed.

Ding-Ding. My iPhone chimmed. I had several messages:

Dad: HAPPY B-day! Luv u!

Loren: Happy 18! Love u honey!

Astryk: Hey! Happy birthday

Sophy: Happy Birthday. We all love ya!!! :)

Leoh Ryland: Hey chicky! Hpy BD! ILY

Briar Thomas: Hey little miss, happy birthday you old lady. Your 81! Daaaamn!

A large grin spread across my lips as I read the messages.

Arti(to dad): love you too! Thanks

Arti(to Loren): Thanks Loren!

Arti(to Astryk): Thank yew!!!& wassup??!!

Arti(to Sophy): Thank ya! Cx

Arti (Leoh Ryland): Ty! ILY2

Arti (to Briar Thomas): I am not old!

I laughed at all the replies I sent out.

I slipped my phone into my back pocket of my dark skinny jeans. "I'm gonna shower real quick. Kay?" Noah stated, breaking the silence between us.

*********

Noah's P.O.V

I stepped out of the bathroom, to find Arti on the phone with some one. "Of course! When?....... Uh, six or seven will work for me...... Alrighty! See you next Thursday, at six.... Yeah, you as well... uh huh, goodbye." And she hung up. Moments after the call ended, she began to squeal like a little girl at her first concert. "I HAVE A GIG!" she yelled. "That's great! I'm so proud!" I said, pulling her into a tight hug.

Arti pulled out her phone and began to call one of her band mates in a four way dial.

"WEHAVEAGIG!" She yelled in one breathe.

Murmurs came quietly out of her phone. "So, you are saying that you don't want this gig and make some cash, because your mom is having a bake sale with your sister?....... Dude, your mom was the one who encouraged you to procede in this band, and now you don't want to make money by doing what you love? Okay, Sophy......" She was getting pissed; her eyes were in between mad, disappointed, and failure. "Okay. Fine. Bye Sophy. Astryk, Leoh, Briar? Are you all in?" She asked, uneasy and scared. "Good. We just need a drummer.... I will do some.searching on FaceBook, and other social media.... Okay, bye." And she hung up.

Arti's P.O.V

I hung up the phone with the band; Sophy basically dropped out on our first gig. Oh well. She can suite herself, we get paid, and she is at a bake sale. "I know a guy..." Noah stated. "What?" I asked. Noah pulled out his phone and began to type feverishly.

When Noah was done he handed me his battered iPhone

Noah(To Tanner): Hey, Tanner! Are you available next Thursday at 6PM? My girlfriend has a gig and she needs a drummer. Can be the filler? I'm sure her drummer will be back, she had a Bake Sale to attend to. So, yeah. Hit me up with your disscion. Kay?

Moments later his phone chimmed:

Tanner: I can't. I have a funeral. Jane's step brother died and she wants me there. Ask Michael. C;

A smirk appeared on his face and began to type.

Noah(To Michael): you busy next Thursday @ 6pm?

Moments later passed, once again:

Mike F.: Nah. I'm free. Y u ask?

A/n: Ca you guess who Michael is? No? Okay. Dunno what to tell you. So, when the night of the gig comes, you are gonna be mad at me. Sorry loves. Also! These next few chapters go out to @BayleeMarie leal.

Enjoy.