You know..... youre mine

Arti's P.O.V

"Noah!" I giggled as he picked me up and carried me up stairs, bridal style. We entered my room and layed me on my bed. "I love you." He said, gazing deeply into my eyes. All I found in his was love. Not lust. Thank God! Noah leaned down and kissed me gently but with force. I pulled Noah down, so that he was over me.

I felt his hands travel my sides, and latching on the hem line of my shirt. What am I doing?

Before I knew it, we were pulling and through clothes and then the covers swallowed us.

Thankfully dad isn't home.

**********

Beep... Beep.....Beeeeeeeep....BEEEEEEEEEP!

My annoying alarm went off. I felt Noah stir, then pull me close to him. "Good morning." His warm breathe hearing my neck. "Morning." I mumbled back, a permanent smile plastered on my face. I looked over to see my comforter on the floor, and only my white sheets covering us. I smiled at the scene. So romantic.l

I had been laying there for a few minutes, but then I felt bile rising in my thoat, so I jumped up and ran my naked self to the bathroom.

*GAGING AND DISCUSTIBG PUKE SOUNDS*

"Baby girl, you okay?" He asked, leaning down and placed a hand on my back. I quickly flushed the discusting waste, and closed the lid. "Here." Noah said, handing me my tooth brush. I took the intem from his hold.

I scrubbed away the nastiness, followed by Speremint Colgate mouth rinse. I spat out the minty green liquid and stowed it was in the cupboard.

***

"Oh Abigail how could you do this to us?!" My phone rang.

"Ohlo?" I answered.

( A/n: If you don't know what that's from, go watch Mega Mind)

"Wanna meet up?" Vic asked sweely. "Uh sure. Let me see if Noah is up for it."

"No...Wait-" Vic said. "Just like Me and you." He asked slowly. Was he asking me on a date? Ugh.

"I would love to hang out with you, but I think my Boyfriend wants to enjoy this day with me." I explained to him. Is it me or is it weird that a 32- year old man is jealous over an 18- year old guy that is dating and 18 year old woman? Vic is almost old enough to be my dad.

"Just. Never freaking mind. Jeez." And with that, Vice ended the call. "Wow." Was all I said. I rolled my eyes and went to go pick out clothes. "Where you going?" Noah asked. "We are going to Starbucks and the beach." I quickly changed into my bikini and removed Noahs' 'DropDead' crew neck. I pulled on some 'LoveSick' denim shorts and a tank top with the BatMan symbol on it. Noah changed next:
Blue swim trunks, a random white T shirt and flip flops. I gathered up some beach stuff and other nessesities like my phone, tanning oil, sun glasses, etc. "Ready?" And we headed down stares.

**

"Wanna go into L.A. tonight for a date night?" Noah asked, kissing my hand. I smiled brightly at him. "Yeah." We began talking about arbatrary things, until I felt bile forming in my throat. What was up with me? I quickly got up and ran to the nearest trash can.

*NASTY PUKE NOISES AND GROSS GAGGING*

"Art? You okay?" Noah asked, helping stablizing my balance. "Yeah. Let's go home." We walked to the car until it hit me like a ton of bricks. No. I can't be. "Stop by Walgreens. Please." Noah gave me a look of suspicion, and began to drive.

~~~~

I sat in the bathroom floor for what seemed like forever; give minute. This has been the longest five minutes of my entire life. What the hell. "Desions, but I want it all, so I get it all..." my timer rang. I admired my song choice; Borgore.

I looked down at the sticks on the counter. No. No. No! This
can't. Be. Real.

"+" is all it read. What will Noah say? I had to get out of here and get some air. I took the stick and chunked it out the window.

Arti(to Vic): Can we hang? I need a break. This is not a date! Love ya!

I text him. How was I gonna tell Noah? Do I tell Vic? Ugh.
"Why?!" I yelled. I stepped out of the bathroom to find Noah starring. "Hey." I said shyly. I tried to fake a smile, but I only earned a more curious look from Noah. "I'm gonna go get some coffee." I lied. Well, bot really. I was planning on just going to StarBucks with Vic and explaining everything. So, it was kind of the truth, I just kept it on the down-low. I mental face palmed. "Will you grab me a Whit Chocolate Latte?" He asked and handed me a ten. I just smiled and walked away without the cash.

A/n: Yeah, I know. Don't hate me. This chapter was kind of hard. ~.~

Sorry Loves. Keep reading. Love yaaaah!