Everything.

Arti's P.O.V
|the day of the gig|

"Noah! Can you get your ass up! Please!" I whined. "We have shit to do. I have to get the venue set up with Mike." Noah was still asleep, and was 11:00 am, and he was still asleep.

"Fine." I said, and stepped out of the room.

Brrrr.... Brrrr.....

"Jello?" Mike answered.

"Come over to my house and get Noah out of bed. He won't listen to me." I griped in an annoyed tone.

"Mexicans are out." And he hung up.

***

I stepped outside to see mike pulling in. "Be quiet. I want you to surprise him." I chuckled. Mile nodded and told the guys what was gonna happen.

Before I knew it, the fuckers were putting on bandanas, and.grabbed their water guns that looked like real sniper rifles.

"King For a Day? Really? You still have this?!" I giggled.  They all laughed and handed me a bandana and and a squirt gun.

We all quietly crept up my wooden stairs, with the guns up like the S.W.A.T team. We all stopped in front of my door, as Jaime and Tony started doing some stupid hand things then pointed to the door. Mike, Vic, and I rolled our eyes at them.

"Leggo." Jaime whispered.

We all busted in and began to spray Noah with water.

"WHAT THE! MIKE! VIC! JAI-" before he could say anything else, Tony sprayed him in the mouth. "Duuuude. Tony just squirted in your mouth!" Jaime said. We all just died of laughter.  Noah flipped us off and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Go shower. NOW!" I said pecking him once more.

*******

|Set up- Venue|

"Put the drums on the damn platform. Are you stupid?!" Mike was getting upset with the tech support guys, that were setting up the stage. "Mikey, calm down." I said. Mike smiled and winked at me, causing Noahs' face to stir of frustration. Mike liked fucking around with Noah, because he liked how protective he was over me.  "Awe. Baby, come here." I said, pulling Noah into a hug. Noah kissed the side of my head,the released the hug. "Ahhh, Noah, we can just have a band bang." Mike said, patting Noahs head. "No. You nasty ass." I said, slapping him. Mike put his hands over his chest as if he was hurt. "Rude." He said like a preppy girl. Noah rolled his eyes and walked over to Jaime and Tony who were arguing about what year a stupid Hannah Montana song came out. "I always knew she was Miley!" Jaime said. "Oh you are just to cool, girl." Mike added in, using a weird girly voice.

(A/n: Twaimz vine. Go watch it if you don't know what the whole "you are to cool, girl" line is from. YouTube that shit.)

I giggled under my breathe at them. Oh. My. God.

The whole PTV guys had set in, but it was still unbelievable. I mean, look at this; A bunch of tatooed Mexicans (except Vic) with piercings and played in a World-Wide band, and my.boyfriend grew up around them.

"Aye, Arti? You want the Blue light over you, or the Purple light?" One of the Tech guys called. "Purple, but the blue goes over Briar, Yellow over Leoh, Green over Astryk, and Red over Mike." I yelled out.