Me or Rep?

Arti's P.O.V
*Later the next day*
______________

I sat on my bed, scrolling through Instagram, until I noticed something:

@Nigg_Ketchller_Aidyn: Bro thats Arti Kalum. @Noah_Ashe

@_ZigZag_: Ew. @Noah_Ashe

@Taylor_Voodoo: Oh, Noah. She isn't your type. @Noah_Ashe

I wanted to cry; but what do I do? Confront him? Leave it alone? Block him out? Ugh. Life.

Noah walked in my room, his hair wet from his shower. "Hi, pretty lady." He smiled and walked towards me and planted a kiss on my cheek. I gave him a beak smile and went back to my phone. He gave me a questioning look and began to rub my knee. "You okay?" He asked. I jerked my leg from his hold "fine and dandy" I hissed, locking my phone and getting up. He gave me a.cunfused, but sympathetic look as I clawed feverishly through my purse, in search of my keys. "Ah ha!" I cheered quietly, while pulling on some fuzzy boots and lurching toward the door. "Art, where are you going?" He asked, devistation and worry lacing his voice. "Star bucks and away from ruining your rep." I snapped, puling the door open and.slamming it behind me.

~~~~~~

I pulled into the Starbucks drive through "Hi, welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you?" The guy asked nicely. "Uh, a Chia Tea Latte and two Birthday Cakepops. " I said kind of in a harsh sad voice. "Sure thing! It okay? You sound sad." The man asked through the speaker. "Boys and reps and life. " I said with a huff.

I pulled up tithe window "girl, boys are stupid!" The homosexual looking guy said, waving his hand all ghetto like. "Yeah." I said, agreeing with him. "My ex, Adrian, girl, he was wack!" He said with a heavy lisp. I giggled at him. "How much, butter cup?" I asked with a smile. He waved his hand and handed me my order. I said my thanks and goodbyes and drove away. I pulled into the parking lot at the beach and found a spot to sit.

I watched the waves swim to the shore and crash. The sky was grey and gloomy and fit my demeanor. Me chin began to quiver and tears threatened to flood my face; I let them flow. I pulled my knees to my chest and sobbed heavily.

"Why are you crying?" A hushed voice behind me asked. I knew this voice. "What?" I said, wipping my eyes. "Why?" Noah sat down beside me and pulled me into him. "Do you like me as much as you say you do?" I choked out, keeping my eyes on the distance. "Arti, I don't like you....." At this point the tears came crashing. What the hell? I'm not surprised; he would.say something like that; He's Noah Ashe. What would you expect? Him to bow down and treat you like a queen. No.

I stood up and began to walk away. Noah came following me. "Arti!" He called "wait! Arti!" He said, grabbing my hand. "What, Noah?!" I snapped. He starred deep into my sad eyes. "You don't like me, you wouldn't care if I left, you wouldn't care if I died, you don't think I'm pretty! You don't like me!" I pretty much screamed. Tears fell from my eyes and I turned away. "Art!" He yelled. "Arti" he jumped in front of me "I wouldn't care if you died, and I wouldn't care if you left..... I would die if you died, and I would be in so much pain if you left. But you are right; I don't like you; I love you. I have loved you for a long time. I love you. Everything about you. You. " he said, tears glossing his eyes. The sky my a loud crackling noise, and rain came pouring down. "Really?" I whispered. "Yeah." I jumped into Noahs arms, as he settled me on his hips and our lips crashed forcefully. Our lips moving in sync. Why did it have to be him?

A/n: OOOOH!!!! You likey???? ;) lemme know my lovelies!!! :*