Tatoo Drummer Guy and his friends..

Arti's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"M-Mike....F?" Who is this person. It can't be, no. No way.

"Mike."

"Mike what?!" I was literally about to fan girl. If this is him, I swear.

"Fuentes." Noah said, slowly. Okay. I'm dead.

"Like as in.... Vic.....Fuentes....lead v-vocalist... Of Pierce the...."
I couldn't even finish. Most girls fan girl by screaming, and crying.I just am taken aback, stutter and can barley breathe. I look like I am literally going to throw up.

*flash back*
"Arti! Eeeek! Its Austin Carlile." Kate, my bestie at the time squealed. "Hey ladies. How are you?" Austin asked nonchalantly. "Eeeek! Oh-my-love! Will I'd sign this?!" Kate squealed. My facial expression was pale, but inside I was freaking out. "Are you okay, Hun?" He asked me. "Ye-yeah. I-I'm, uh. Austin... I mean you're Austin. I'm Ar-Arti..Kalum... I love your music..." I stuttered slowly, not taking my eyes from his. "Well, we all love making music for you guys." Then he hugged me. He must have felt Ny tears, because he hugged me tighter. "You okay?" He asked slowly. "Yes. You are here and I never thought I would get to meet you." And with that he signed all my.stuff and told me how proud he was to stay strong. We talked about Noah and what he did, and he told me to always keep my chin up. I never forgot that.
*Flash Back ends*

"Uh, yeah." He said as if Mike was a normal person. "Holy. I am going to have Mike Fuentes as my drummer!" I began to think out loud.

Brrrr....Brrrr...Brrrr..

"Heller?!"

"OhmygodguesswhoisgoingtofillinforSophy?!" I said in one breathe.

"Who?"

"MIKE!"

Astryk and I began to scream together and talk about how excited we were.

*********