love and lust

Arti's p.o.v

"This song, goes to my best friend. She isn't here tonight, because she passed away last year, due to a drunk driver. Her name is Carly. This song is called All Who Remain. "

I took a deep breathe.

Carly.

"Tell the one above that he's a criminal, for taking and giving life marble candy. Everything collapses around me, overwhelms and astounds me, a terrible truth.

When you leave this life, the world will be a darker place, for all who remain.

And the light you give the human race will go away. "

Briar gave me a confused look and mouthed "are you changing up the set list?" I winked at him at and began the next part of the song;

"I see you every time that I close my eyes, I hum every lullaby, that she used to sing.
You never know the last time you someone, so give them all of your love,' cause they'll  disappear. When you leave this life, the world we be a darker place for all who remain. And light you give the human race will go away."

I sang the song, with tears brimming my eyes.

Carly. I thought.

As the instrumental part cane through I decided to give a little speech;

"You are never alone, even though usual have lost the one you love, you are never alone. No matter your religion, or race, you have some sort of guardian angel. You are NEVER alone!"

"I called and I called, but I'm never picked up. I cried and I cried, but you never woke up. You died and I'm died without asking me first! YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE!"

Tears were now streaming down my face. Ugh.

*

As the show went on, TBSP did fantastic, the PTV performed and did FANTASTIC! by the end of the night, we knew we made people happy.

******************

"Noah!" I giggled as we walked into my room. Noah began to kiss me very lovingly and passionately. "I love you." He whispered, as he kissed down my jaw line. "I love you, too." I whispered back and played on my bed.

What am I doing?

A/n: That's it for this chapter! Its 3:45 am right now and I'm tired as hell. Bare with me. I have good stuff coming up. Please keep reading and commenting and voting. I love you all. Thanks for the support.

ALSO:
If you want a place to be Vic or Tonys' girlfriend forbthenlater chapters, feel free to DM me.

Baylee has taken Mike, and Bri has taken Jaime.

Let me know beauties. Love you.