Scars and Tears

Arti'P.O.V

"WHY! This is OUR child. WE are a FAMILY now!" Noah yelled. "MY FRIENDS HATE ME BECAUSE OF YOU! IM PREGNANT BECAUSE OF YOU!" I screamed back. We had been at his house the whole day, and we hadn't stopped fight since the minute we walked through the door.

"Fuck it. I'm done." I snapped. I walked back into the room and began to pack. "Babe, don't leave!" Noah began to cry. I kept packing "Fuck you. I'm leaving." I said and threw the rest of my stuff in my suitcase.

"Please! stop!" Noah yelled, chasing me down the stairs. "We are done here." I said when I reached the bottom of the stairs. "What do you mean?" He asked quietly.

"Goodbye Noah."

***

I walked for what seemed like forever, until I reached my destination; StarBucks. "Welcome to StarBucks, what can I get for you?" The pretty, young woman asked. "Chai Tea Latte, and a Chocolate Chip Capachino with expresso. Both Venti." I said with a sad smile. She nodded and I turned away to set down.

Brrr.... Brrrr.... Br-

"Hello?" Vic answered. "Meet me at StarBucks by Noahs. I got you coffee. Hurry." And with that quick and demanding convorsation, I hung up.

"Arti!" The lady called. I grabbed my drinks and sat patiently, waiting for Vic. I checked my phone; 11:58 p.m. and several texts:

Noah: Please come back. I love you.

Noah: I'm SORRY!!!

Noah: please don't do this.

At this point, I was done. Him and I were through. I'm not living with dysfunction.

"Hey...." a voice said softly. I looked up to see Vic. I smiled and handed his coffee to him. "You okay?" He asked. "No." And I started explaining everything.

*****

"Wow. I'm sorry." Vic said, taking it all in. "Yeah." I checked the time on my phone. "Holy shit. Its 1:42 a.m." I said with a slight chuckle. "Don't you just love 24 hour coffee shops?" Vic giggled. We both nodded.

"I'm gonna call a a Taxi. " I said, pulling out my phone. Vic placed his hand over my phone "stay with me." He said simply and grabbed my bag. Before I could say anything, he began top walk to his car. "Vic. Are you sure?" I asked; no responce.

****

We pulled into his house drive way and OH.MY.GOD! His house was breath taking. "Dude. Your house is giant!" He shook his head and laughed "Yeah. My ex and I used to own this, until she cheated." He said sadly. "I'm sorry. If it helps, Noah and I are done." I muttered Vic gasped and grabbed my hand. "Oh my, I'm so sorry Arti!" He said.

Vic's p.o.v

"Oh I'm so sorry Arti!" I said. Honestly, I was, but something about Arti made me happy that they were off. I glanced at her; she had a tired/upset look. "It will get better. No matter who you end up with." I tried to help. She flashed me a soft smile, but the a wash of confidence came over me and I intertwined my finger with her. She left our hands where they were and smiled slightly. I couldn't help but smile at this feeling. The atmosphere was comfortable.

We entered the house "Yo! I'm home!" I yelled. Nothing. "Who else is here?" She asked. "Well, Mike and his girlfriend Baylee were staying here, bu they are probably out. And Hime went to visit his 'friend' Bri." I said, placing two fingers up for quotations when I mentioned Bri as Hime's 'friend'. She giggled slightly at my explanation.

"Oh, hey, the rooms are full, so you can sleep in my bed if you want." I said kind of awkwardly. "I can take the couch. I don't want to intrude." She said, but before I could protest, Ronnie came in with Charlie. "Hey man! Oh, I forgot to tell you! There is this thing its call KNOCKING!" I sarcastically spat at him. He did his signature chuckle. "Bro, can he stay? Lorette is coming over for a late night visit." He said winking at me. Gross. I took the bag of dog food and Charlies' leash. "Yes. Get him in the morning you sex-addict." I nagged. Ronnie shrugged and walked out.

Arti giggled at Charlie, who was playing with his toy on the couch. "Tired?" I asked. She whipped her head over to me and smiled. "Yeah." She said simply. I quickly scooped her up in my arms and carried her upstairs. "Was that necessary?" She asked as I set her lightly on the carpet. "Yes."

Arti's p.o.v

I opened the door to Vics room and holy shit. How? His room was so big and clean. "You sure.you want me to sleep in he-" he cut me off. "Yes." And he picked.me up and set me on the bed.

He's so attractive.

Before I knew it, we were both lunging forward and purbmouths attacked eachother. Small moans escaped mine and his and my shirt came off. He layed me gently on the bed and took his shirt off. His chest. Whoo. And you know what happens next.

A/n: To be continued. ;p
*Hugs a gold fish* You like? Keep reading.