I knew you were trouble.

Arti's P.O.V

We pulled into the cafe next to the board walk and stepped out. "Arti Kalum! I swear to God! Ah! I've missed you soooooo much!" Haylie Towers (another one of my friends) said, pulling me into a suffocating hug. "I've missed you so much, as well!" I said, returning the gesture.

"Is that.... Him...." she said slowly. I turned around to see Noah just standing there casually. "Noah Ashe." I said. She gave me a concerned look "why is he here?" She snapped loudly, catching Marissa and Sadies' attention.

"Hey, uh Art, what's going on?" Marissa asked. "Noah? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HE- Wait... Arti? Are you two.... DATING?!" She yelled. "Yes." Noah said boldly. "Leave Arti. You swore you would never be friends or aqqaitence the ones that hurt you, lead alone DATE!" She yelled. Tears began to wash down my face. "Anything else new?" Sadie asked, coming to my side. I looked at my stomach.

I had to.

"I-I'm... Preg....nant..." I said, almost inaudible. "GO! Just GO AWAY!" Marissa yelled. I turned away and got into my car.

"You okay?" Noah asked.

"I'm getting an abortion."

A/n: MUAHAHAHA! Give me feedback! I hope you loves enjoyed. Love ya! Keep reading.