Can't promise that things won't be broken

Arti's P.O.V
*Later that evening*
………………………………

I sat on my bed patiently for Noah to finish getting changed so we could leave. After todays' little fiasco, Noah thought he would take me somewhere special to make up for it. He also told the Instagram haters to back off. "Can you hurry?!" I asked a little to harshly. My patientience levels were starting to break and I became more and more anxious about what was going to occur. Noah finally came out of the damn bathroom, his hair all brushed and dry. He had on his normal Obey beanie, skinny jeans, and a red and black flannel button up. "Don't you look cute!" I said, placing a kiss on his nose. He smiled big at me, while I grabbed my outfit and under garments from my cupboard. "I'm going to have a shower and I will be out. " I said, pulling the toilet door shut. I pulled a towel from the lower cupboard and began to undress myself.

~~~~~

I stepped out of the steamy shower and dried myself. Once I was dry I opened my cupboard above my toilet and noticed a glistening metal. A razor. I looked at my thighs, and my wrists. Was everything really okay with Noah and I? I pulled it from the spot it sat in and poured a little rubbing alcohol, to cleanse the blade.

The cool metal making contact to my thigh felt as if it had been so long ago that I had done this. I pushed the metal to my flesh and pulled across.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Not to deep
Seven.
Not to thin.
Ten.
Do I stop now?
Thirteen.
STOP.

I pulled the bloody blade away, and rinsed it off. I pulled a baby wipe from my counter top and wipped off my bloody leg. I put a few large band-aids on them, to make them less noticeable.

I pulled on my Maroon5 Tank and my high rise skirt. I slid on my Vans and began my makeup.

Powder

Blush

Eyeliner

Mascara

And Lip gloss.

I put a little mouse in my hair and blew dry it just a little and stepped out. Noah took a good look at my outfit. Luckily, my cuts were closer to my hip, than to where the skirt ended. Noahs eyes widened, and a smile played at his lips. "Good god." Noah muttered. I took his hand and led him down stairs.

~~~~~~~

A/n: I know, short and blehh but Baylee just had to have a stupid update. Shut up Baylee!!!!