But I swear that I will never leave

This chapter should be longer guys!! :* love you guys!!!!!!!!

Artis P.O.V
--------------------

Noah and I pulled up to the board walk, and exited the car. "Ma'lady" he said, offering his arm. I generously lvinked my arm around his as we walked along. The warm day made my skin glisten and Noah hair look bright.  Today was going to be a perfect day; but boy was I wrong.

*************

"Hey, babe wanna go ride the Ferris Wheel?" No asked after handing me my cup of single-scoop Vanilla ice cream. "Thank you, love. And sure. Let's eat this first." I smiled and took the first bite of my ice cream, letting the cool chill fill my taste buds. Noah began to eat away at his, causing me to look like a slow eater. "You're so slow!" Noah joked. "I am not. You just eat fast!" I whined back.

"Noah! My nigga! What's crackin' homie?!" Aidyn Ketchller said loudly at Noah, and gave a a weird glance. "Not much. Here with my girl." I felt relieved when Noah said that.

"Dude, Arti Kalum?! Fool, you can do better." He snapped and glared at me.

"Oh hell no, bitch!" I yelled, but the a wave of confidence washed over me and my fist slammed hard into his hideous face. "You....cunt!" He yelled. "Sorry, what?" I hit him again, causing him to fall to the ground. Soon I straddled him and began to swing vigurously. "Fuck.....You.....Aidyn...." I screamed between swings.

A pair of arms grabbed my waist pulling me back. I tried to get out, but he was to strong. "Baby, stop." Noah commanded, pulling me close, and kissing my cheek. "You little bitch." Aidyn yelled at us. I glared devilishly at him, causing his demeanor to completely swap to sad. "We aren't done Aidyn. Until next, mother fucker!" I yelled. I stood up, and sturdied my clothes. "Ready?" I asked Noah with a sly smile. Noah smiled, and we walked away, leaving Aidyn. "Noah! Hey!" Aidyn yelled in the back. I was quick to give him the finger, and Noah and I walked away.

A/n: so, Baylee wanted an update and here it is!