our hearts tied up like two ships

Arti's P.O.V
---------------------

"Hey honey, hey Noah! How was the date?" My dad asked from the kitchen. "Amazing. I had a lot of fun." I smiled. Noah pulled me in to him by my waist and smiled. "Where's Loren?" I asked "shower. We uh got some work done- " I cut him off. "Okay. Ew, dad." I said, turning on my heels. "Noah and I will be upstairs." I said. "Art! Hey, a little band called Country Clique is playing tonight, and so Loren and I are gonna go. It starts in an hour, and after we are meeting Jane and Marty and some other friends fat the bar on 19th, so we one be home till late. " my dad explained. I nodded, and grabbed Noah's hand, lacing our fingers together and trudged up stairs.

"Do you want me to sleep I the gues-" I cut hime off "Nope." I said, smiling. "You can sleep here." I said softly. "Don't mind me. I'm gonna occupy the bathroom long enough to change." I said, pulling out my black leggings and 'Steven Joseph' T-shirt and walked to the bathroom.

I quickly changed and exited the bathroom. "You left your red shorts here the last time you stayed, but they are in the guest cupboard. I'll be back. " I ran down the hall way into the small guest room and opened the large wooden, shelved cupboard and grabbed his shorts and 'Mickey Mouse' wife beater. I redirected myself and went back to my room. "Wallah!" I said, handing him the clothes. He smiled and walked over into the bathroom, pulling the door closed be him.

I didn't notice Noah come out out the bathroom, until I felt to long arms clamp to my waist. "Hello there." I whispered/giggled. He planted a few kisses on my cheek, before laying down whilst pulling me with him. I placed my head on Noahs chest, feeling it rise and fall from his breathing. "Thank you, Arti." Noah whispered pulling me closer to him. "You're welcome." I said looking up at him. He pulled his face to mine and our lips were pushed together. The kiss lasted longer than I expected. His lips were soft and warn against mine; his hands travled my side as my arms roped his neck. I wanted this to be normal. I want him in my future. He pulled away from the kiss and pulled me into his arms. I flipped on the television and began watching Family Guy. I looked up,to see Noah asleep, peacefully. I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture and posted on instagram:

@Arti_: Sleeping baby. Isn't he so cute?! @Noah_Ashe (Heart eyes emoji, purple love heart, and cat heart eyes emoji)

I set my phone down, pulled the blankets over Noah and I and curled into him, letting sleep take over me.