0.3

k a y l e i g h

I had to walk from school to Taylor's house. I stood at her front door and just walked in, pfft, who needs to knock. I said hi to her dad, her mum passed away when Taylor was three, I walked upstairs to Taylor's room and knocked, she welcomed me in and I looked at all the outfits she had laid out on the bed.

"Which one do you want?" She asked. I picked the short black one that pushed your boobs up for a little bit, grabbing some black heels and a cute red clutch. I needed some colour. Taylor curled my long brown hair, I preferred it to be simple, whereas big and bold. I squeezed into the tight dress and put on the heels, I put on some make-up and fake eye lashes. I only wear these when I'm going out because when I take them off I lose half of my real eye lashes.

"Yous look cute." Taylor's older brother came in and told Taylor and I. I'm not going to lie, I did have a crush on him and if I'm here to tell the truth, he did take my virginity. That's between us.

"I know" Taylor smiled, spinning around. Her little dress was a colourful one, it was a skater dress so it went out when she span. She had false lashes and a smokey eye look going on. Tate asked if we where ready to go because he was taking us.

»«

"You're f....ucking.... Drunk" Taylor slurred to me, I was swaying so I told her I was going to walk home, she gave me a hug and a kiss and a hug and let me walk. I swayed while walking home, nearly going into the road.

I had to sit for a while, my legs where about to give out. I sat on someone's lawn and picked their grass. I closed my eyes before feeling someone touch my shoulder and make me scream. I turned around to see Mr. Irwin towering over me.

"Mr Irwin?" I asked and he let out a little chuckle. He helped me up and took me inside the house that I was sitting on the lawn in front of. He led into the front room and sat me on the couch.

"Where's... You... Dad?" I asked and grabbed the coffee he was handing me. I quickly drank.

"I'm twenty four, do you really think I would live with my dad?" He asked me.

"What... What... Are you.. Um.. Talking about?" I asked and closed my eyes. "Mr Irwin?"

"Please, call me Ashton" He chuckled. "We're out of school"

"Ok, Ashley—" I started but he stopped me.

"Ashton" He stated.

"What?.. Who is Arthur." I asked. He helped me up and up the stairs.

"Mr Irwin?" I asked again and he asked what.

"Where's.. dad?" I asked as he helped me into bed. I gripped his arm and pulled him onto the bed, trying to get him to cuddle me.

"Kayleigh, this is appropriate" He said, I just closed my eyes.

"What is not appropriate is allowing a student into your home and sleeping in your bed, and especially letting them call you by your first name. Ashton." I said and looked at him. He was literally so confused and so was I. I actually didn't know where the fuck that came from. I just want sleep.

"Get... Out the room" I said and closed my eyes.

»«

I felt wetness on my pillow, please don't tell me I've dribbled on Taylor's pillows... Again. She always shouts at me. Ouch! What the fuck is that bright light, oh, my lord, who the fuck is singing. Don't open your eyes, it'll go away if you ignore it. For fuck sake, the singing is getting louder, I mean it's cute and good, but fuck off!