0.4

k a y l e i g h

Monday mornings had literally got to be the worst, I spent all weekend in bed and now I have to get up and go out to socialise. Makes it worse when I've got a full day of Maths and shit. Maths for a double period in the morning, Drama for the third period, French for the fourth and then back to Maths, when I should be at home. Wup-De-Doo(!)

I turn eighteen soon, about three months. Get the fuck in there! I'll be out in those clubs, living it up! I slowly got out of bed and looked at the time, in twenty it would be second period. Shit, my mum didn't wake me up. I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs.

"Mum! Why didn't you wake me?" I said and she looked over at me.

"I didn't think you'd want to go when I told you this news" She said and I got worried, we're not moving, right?

"What?" I asked, pulling my shoes on. It was hard to get Converse on and have a conversation.

"Your Grandmother is coming to stay with us for a while." She said and Dad rolled his eyes behind her, making me giggle. Harry was at Playgroup if you where wondering.

"Please take me to school." I said and threw her keys at her, she caught them and we walked to the car, getting in and driving.

"Are you excited?" She asked.

"Extremely(!)" I said sarcastically as she parked outside of school. I got out and walked in, getting a late slip and walking to my Maths lesson. Second period had just began, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. Ashley opened the door, Mr. Irwin told me to stand there.

"Why are you late?" He asked, handing out some work sheets.

"I'm late?" I gasped looking at my watch.

"You've missed an entire period!" He told me, sitting back at his seat.

"Are you telling me I'm pregnant?" I asked and the class laughed. Yes, bitches, who is your god

"Take a seat, Miss Monroe" He said, I giggled and went to sit next to Ashley before he stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Excuse me? You've just told me to go to my seat!" I said, this was ever so confusing.

"When I said 'take a seat' I meant this one next to me!" He said pointing to the seat by his desk.

"Fuck off!" I shouted without thinking.

"Detention after school!" He said and told me to sit by him.

"But, Sir, we already have two wonderful hours together after school, do we really need to add more?!" I said mockingly and got my work book out and scribbled on the front of it.

"Yes, we do! You need to sort your act out!" He said.

"Anyone would think you're trying to spend more time with me. Alone." I said and he looked so angry with me.

"Get out of my classroom!" He shouted.

"Alright, keep your hair on, I'm leaving!" I shouted back, waving to Ashley and then leaving the class and taking a seat on one of the chairs that was outside. Mr Young, came over to me.

"Miss Monroe, why are you sat outside?" He said and took a seat next to me.

"Got sent out, I'm obviously too smart for that class!" I laughed and he did too, he had the most adorable laugh.

"Well, I can believe that!" He sarcastically and put his hand on my shoulder. My insides did fucking loops.

"Rude, Sir!" I pouted and he just chuckled. He stood up and told me he had to go back to his class.