0.8

k a y l e i g h

Friday afternoon, which meant... Maths with Mr Irwin. He's been a bit of dick with ever since the 'incident' regret ran through his face when he looked at me. He has every right too, I mean... I'm his student.

I walked into his class and I was the only one here at the moment. I sighed and sat down in some random seat. Some girl walked in, caked in Nutella, she stood in front of me.

"Not to be rude, love, but it looks like you've been gang banged by Nutella." I said and gave me such an evil look.

"You're sat in my seat." She said and put her hands on her hips. I looked over at Mr Irwin who was watching with an amused look on his face.

"Unless Jesus, himself, comes down and bestows it to you, you can sit someone else." I said she screamed and still stood there.

"Just move it." She said.

"Fuck. Off!" I said and pushed her. She literally pounced on me and started to scrag my hair. I grabbed her and threw her off me, walking to her and sitting on her, punching her face. Mr Irwin ran over to us as quickly as possible and pulled me off her.

"Sian! Head teachers office NOW!" Mr Irwin screamed. Sian ran off crying. Mr Irwin wiped the blood off my face. He ran his finger over the cut she made under my eye with her ring.

"Are you ok?" He said, he still had his hand on my face.

"I've been better. Why didn't you send me too?" I asked.

"And risk you getting suspended, no thank you." He said and I was really confused. It's nice that he didn't want me suspended, but she did start it. Well.. My smart comments did. She hit me first, that's all that matters.

"Are you going to be ok?" He asked.

"Could I go to the toilets?" I asked and moved his hand off my face. He nodded and I walked out the room. I normally end up calling them the bathrooms, I forget, forgive me.

Me: I want to go home :(

Ashton: Why? How is work?

Me: Shit, I feel like crying.

Ashton: What has happened?

Me: Some bitch punched me and cut my eye and Mr Irwin held my face and he was so sweet and I'm so confused.

Ashton: Can I ask something? 13. I've already asked a question.

Me: Shoot.

Ashton: If you go to work why do you call the people you work with 'Mr Irwin'

Me: Will you not be mad?

Ashton: 11. Of course not.

Me: I go to school.. But I'm 18 in three months.

Ashton: You should've told me sooner, Diana.

Me: Sorry. I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore.

Ashton: Now why would I want to do a silly thing like that?

Me: 12. I thought you'd hate me :(

Ashton: Stay in school.

Me: Ok.

Ashton: bye.

Me: Yeah.. Bye.

Me: ily

I ended up deleting that message, I didn't send it. I felt awkward sending it. I don't even know him and I feel stupid saying I'm actually falling in love with him. I cleaned my eye and walked back to class sitting my my normal seat. Mr Irwin was just staring at me.