2.2

k a y l e i g h

It had been four days since I saw Zach or Ashton, and I'm feeling lonely. Taylor is coming around today so I can meet baby Alfie. She said that he's grown a lot and he's super cute. I asked if she was bringing KiKi but she was going to her Grandmas for the night.

I heard a knock on the door, I rushed over to see Taylor and a car seat in her hand. She handed me the car seat and shut the door. We walked over to the sofa and sat down.

"He doesn't look much like an Alfie, does he?" Taylor laughed and I looked at him, studying his face.

"He looks like a William." I laughed and she told me that's what she said. But she's keeping Alfie because it'll grow on him.

"How is everything?" She asked me.

"Well, the letter came back yesterday and I'm unable to have children." I said. I remembered how Zach and I where trying for a baby but it was hopeless and it turns out I can't carry a child.

"I'll be your surrogate." She smiled and I laughed.

"I'm not with Zach." I said and she asked me why, I just told her that we went our different ways. We both wanted different things.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"Not for that... I'm moving away." She said and I froze. Taylor Swanton my best friend is moving away, leaving me. What the fuck is happening? Why is nothing going right for me.

Just as I was about to say something I heard singing outside. I rushed to the doors and opened it to see Ashton singing, the rest of his band playing the song; Everything I didn't say by them. Taylor stood next to me.

"Is that Mr Irwin?" She asked and I nodded. "Why is he singing to you?"

"It's complicated." I smiled as they carried on singing. Rachel was in the car at the back. Why was he singing to me yet still dating her? He hasn't changed a bit. I shut the door and went to sit back on the couch. I heard them finish the song and Ashton ran in.

"Kayleigh?" He called out and I walked to him.

"You tell me you've changed, yet, she's in the car behind you!" I shouted and he put his head down.

"You didn't give me time to explain." He said and I asked him to explain then.

"I have to fake date her, the fans seem to love her and I need her to cover up us." He said.

"You're ashamed of me?"

"Not ashamed, never ashamed of you. It's more protecting you from the fans, they can be a little forceful." He said and I just looked at him.

"So, you don't love her?" I asked and he shook his head and hugged me.

"It's always been you." He said and kissed my forehead. I didn't know whether it's because I've just been cheated on or if I actually like him... But.. I want him to be with me right now. "We just have to talk about what's going to be happening!"

"Shoot." I said and walked over to the couch, Taylor was feeding her baby and smiled at Ashton.

"She's going to be touring with me, you're probably going to see pictures of us kissing online and I promise you, It doesn't mean anything. It's just so fans will believe that Rachel and I are dating. But we're not, because you're my Princess." He said and Taylor was just listening.

"I think I'm a big girl now, I can handle that." I said and he kissed me. I could feel him smiling into the kiss. We broke apart and stared into each others eyes. He had his hands on my waist.