29

a s h t o n

I walked into the dressing room, dripping with sweat, to see Kayleigh sitting with Rachel. They were playing a game of snap with a deck of cards. Kay stopped me and walked over to me.

"I'm all sweaty." I laughed and then chased her around the dressing room. She fell behind the couch with a loud yelp. I really wanted to laugh but I couldn't because I had to make sure she was ok. I jumped on the couch and looked behind it and laughed. She just glared at me and I helped her up.

"I hate you, Ashton." She said and walked away. I caught up to her and hugged her from behind. "Ew! You're getting your man sweat all over me."

"Sorry." I said and she just hugged me again. I looked over to see Rachel had gone. "I'm glad you and Rachel get on, she's my best friend and you're my princess."

"Shut up, you idiot. Of course I'm friends with her. She's amazing, funny and we just talk comedians. Something, you can never do. Seriously, if she had a penis, I'd date her." Kayleigh said and my mouth fell open. Did she really just say that? My god, who is this girl. I laughed pretty loud, though.

"Do you like my penis?" I asked and she laughed and then realised I was being serious. She stopped herself from laughing and sat down.

"It's a tad small, but yeah.. It does the job." She said and then looked at her phone to play it off as nothing. I unzipped my pants and showed her my penis. Mini Irwin isn't small. "Oh, my god. Ashton get it out my face because I chop it off with a spoon."

I sat next to her. I was out of breath still from being on stage, my pants where down because I forgot to pull them back up and Kayleigh had some of my sweat on her clothes and messy hair from when she fell. Calum walked in and just smirked at us. I knew why, it looks like we just had some hot dressing room sex.

"You guys are gross! I change in this room." Calum said and I laughed. Kayleigh was denying everything but Calum was having none of it. Kay chased him out of the room and I was left alone. I saw some sweat pants next to me and put them on.

-

Everyone met up in the club. It was Vegas baby! Kayleigh and I had a couple of drinks before we left and we were already mortal. A girl came up to me and asked for my autograph, it still seemed surreal. The girl lingered like a bad smell, she was hanging off me.

"I'll buy your next drink." She said and turned around to the bar. She had hold of my arm so I couldn't leave. I looked around the crowd for Kayleigh but I didn't know where she went. I think she went to the toilets with Rachel but I cannot be too sure. I just hope she returns soon.

"Who's that girl you walked in with?" She asked and I looked at her as she handed me a drink. It was free so I took it.

"My girlfriend." I said happily and took a sip of my drink.

"Well, I'm Candice, but you can call me Candy and I'm going to make you forget all about her." She said and put her lips on mine. I tried to push her off but she wrapped her arms around my neck and put her tongue in my mouth. I turned my head to the side and saw Kayleigh, she wasn't crying. She just stared in shock, she turned around and ran out of the club.

I pushed Candice of me and ran after Kayleigh. She was outside and this time she was crying. She looked at me with a glare, she was angry and I needed to explain that she kissed me.

"You said you'd changed! You said I was the only girl for you, I was still going to love you even if you fucked up my life! When you walked past me with Rachel, had sex with another girl when you knew I fucking loved you and I forgave you, but this- this, Ashton Irwin, you are a man-whore!" She spat and turned to walk away before looking at me again. "Our relationship! Over!"

"She kissed me." I mumbled and cried. Stupid girls in the clubs ruin it for everyone! I ran after her and tackled her to the ground. She pushed me off and glared. "Listen, Babe, listen! The whore in the club kissed me, I didn't kiss her. Why would I want to have anyone else when I've got you. She forced herself on me. I know many men use that excuse when they have cheated, but I'm not lying. Babe, please."

"She kissed you?" She asked and I nodded. I got up off the ground and helped her up. She wiped my lips and then kissed me. "I'm sorry for calling you a man-whore." She said and I kissed her again.

"After everything I did to you, I'm so thankful that you're still here today in my arms." I said and she hugged me. I heard a voice shouting from behind me as I turned around I saw Candice.

"Hey baby, Aren't you coming back? I'm missing your fingers in my knickers." She said with an evil smile. Kay slapped my face and walked away before screaming that things had really ended. I looked at her and sighed before running off. Candice was screaming my name and loads of vulgar things.

"Kay! Stop!" I shouted and she did. She turned around to me and punched me in the nose. She kissed her knuckles and screamed at the pain. I held my nose as the blood poured from it. My eyes began to water. She has a fucking hard punch. She walked back to the bar and I followed her, she ordered three shots for herself then two more and then four more, she was flat out. I decided to drink as many as her before she turned and walked back out.

"Kay?" I slurred and she waddled over to me. I couldn't keep my eyes open properly and she was slung over me.

"Ashton, this will be our last night together! I swear, when I wake up you better be gone." She said and I nodded and closed me eyes.

"Kay, let's do something stupid if it's our last night."

a/n: I know it was a little crazy and hard to follow. This was the last chapter of Mr Irwin. Hope you enjoyed it.