30 -Part Two-

Third person

He sat at the table,while the best man gave his toast. Everyone was in stitches with Luke's toast. As everyone clinked glasses when the toast was finished,Ashton looked at her and smiled,knowing this was possibly the best day in his entire existence.

Ash took her by the hand and led her down to the dance floor. He snaked his arms around her waist as she placed hers on his shoulders. They danced in time to the songs.

A s h t o n

She is absolutely perfect. She's the only person that I knows how to push my buttons and make me so mad but I can't stay mad at her because I love her so much!

Watching her go off and dance on her own in a white dress,made me realise how truly lucky I am! She was my entire laugh and more. I watch as she walks onto the stage and takes the microphone off the stand. Tapping it a few times. I really hope she doesn't sing!

"I have an announcement to make to my amazing groom?" She says,she turns around and picks up a large white box. She calls me onto stage and gets me to open the box. As I open it,four white balloons pop out. Great announcement,darling!

"Look at the bottom," she smiles,I delve into the box,looking at the bottom. My heart skips a beat,my stomach fell out my arse. The bottom of this box contained something I would forever treasure.

"I'm going to be a dad," I shouted,holding up the scan picture. Everyone clapped and gave us our congratulations. I. Am. Going. To. Be. A. Dad.

I picked her up off her feet,swinging her around. I placed her back down in the spot she was once at. She roughly kissed me. I helped her down off the stage,holding her left hand.

She went to a chair to take off her heels and rest her feet upon another chair. The boys came over to me. "Congratulations," Calum cried out. Hugging me. I bring all the lads in for a hug.

I look at my beautiful bride. Sat there,talking to her family and just think about what a complete arsehole I was to ever treat her so bad. She was my everything and I didn't even know it.

I think back to the time I accepted that job as a teacher and call it a blessing. Although our love was forbidden and wrong... it was just so right.

"Dad,I don't want to become a teacher. I don't even know why I accepted this shut arse job." I moan,my dad rolls his eyes at me.

"Ash,you're going to be great. That band thing is just too complicated and a waste of time. Nothing will ever come out of it." Thanks bro!

"I'll see how it goes,I'll probably only be there a week before I decide to quit." I say,rolling my eyes. Being a teacher just seems like hard work. I want to play drums with my friends.

"Just shut up and get it done." He says,walking off as I walk into the building. As soon as I step in,the noise,the bickering,the stares all started. I mean... yeah I'm fucking hot! But calm down.

My eyes caught someone straight away,it was wrong,it was really,really wrong. I couldn't believe that this girl was a student,I wished so badly that she wasn't. That she was just a normal teacher,I wanted to fuck her. That is all I wanted! She was beyond amazing.

As I stood there and stared for a while,subtly,it came crashing down. Literally. The girl had fallen at my feet. It was meant to be.

"Ash," She called out as I went walking to her,she had a massive smile on her face. I felt myself welling up inside,my nose became tingly and there was a lump in my throat. She's mine. That piece of paper that bounds us together.

We didn't say anything else to each other,we just shared a warm embrace. My life had truly hit its high.

•••

"Ash,wake up!" She said,I groaned a little but also felt a little damp. Did I piss the bed? Embarrassing.

"What's going on?" I asked,moving the sheets to inspect further before I realised she pissed the bed. Extra embarrassing!

"My waters have gone," She said and sheer panic took over. I jumped up and started panicking about things that was already packed and ready to go. "Go start up the car,I'm going to brush my teeth first." She says. I rush to the car and get it started,chucking the bags in the back seats.

"I haven't baby proofed the house," I panic. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? What if the baby puts its fingers in an outlet? I don't know anything about babies. What if it's born with a full set of teeth? Oh no,scary thought... back up.. back up..

A couple minutes later she arrived at the car,passing me the front door keys. The dogs barked in the windows as they watched us leave. I'm scared. I'm nervous.

"Did you get the baby notes?" She asked as I pointed to the bag. We pulled up on the hospital car park. Paying the parking fees,then running inside. We were took into a room where she was placed on monitors.

Her pains got stronger and it was getting harder to watch. It was horrible to just stand here and do nothing to help besides rubbing her back. Which she didn't like.

"We're just going to check how far you're dilated." The nurse says,spreading my wife's legs and giving her a finger. Nice. "You're ten centimetres." This was it.

She was helped into a wheel chair as they rushed her down to delivery. We entered the room,she was helped onto a bed and was asked to lay down but she couldn't. She wanted to be on all fours. Just how I like her.

She began pushing. I held her hand and whispered encouraging words into her ears. "We need you to do small pants for us now,so you don't tear yourself." The nurse said,very calmly. My wife did as she was cold.

A couple minutes past and all we could hear was the sound a baby's cry filling the room. My baby was here. The nurse cleaned her up with a towel and put her through Kayleigh's legs as Kay grabbed the baby. She carefully span onto her back with the baby and lay flat.

"You have a beautiful baby girl," The nurse said. I leaned my head upon Kayleigh's shoulder as I took in all the beauty from our new human. She was ours and she was perfect. Kayleigh safely delivered the placenta.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I was truly blessed to have such perfect girls and nobody was going to take it away from me.

I always thought about my future,I always thought it was going to be me singing,playing drums and that was what made me happiest but standing here with a ring on my finger,beautiful wife and perfect little baby... I realised that this is what has made me happiest.

"Do you know what you're going to call her?" The nurse cheerfully asked as she was filling out some paper work. We looked at each other as we were fighting over names not long ago.

"I want to name her Lennox but Ash wants to call her Aria." She says,stroking the fresh baby's cheeks.

"We can call her Lennox if you like," I say. She looks like a Lennox. Kayleigh looks at me and back at the baby.

"Baby Lennox Anne Irwin," she smiles up. It was perfect. She was a Lennox.

"I'm so happy right now," Kayleigh says as she grabs the collar of my t-shirt to pull me down to her level and kiss me. I am truly happy.

Everything worked out the way it should do. The bumps in the roads made me seem impossible but nothing is impossible if you want it so bad.