1.1

k a y l e i g h

"So Fletcher just left?" Taylor asked me as I sat there on her bed crying into a pillow. I nodded and it made me cry more. She handed me the ice cream tub and a spoon.

"Thank you." I said and cried on my ice cream tub.

"How do you know he's gone?" She asked me and I read the message out loud. 'I'm sorry... I'm already here.' "No, I love you, or I miss you.. He just left."

"Come here." She said and hugged me. I cried onto her shoulder. "We should go and sneak into a club, yeah?" She said and I giggled.

"Ok, but I can't drink a lot, I'm going to see Harry tomorrow." I said and she nodded. Taylor ran out the room and got Tate up and told him to get ready. Taylor was paying. We got dressed and Tate took us to a small club. We went in and Tate got the first round, Tate was having Lager, Tay was having a double vodka and coke and I was having a double vodka and tonic water, some Baileys and a packet of cheese and onion crisp.

I quickly drank my Baileys and felt the chocolatey burn go down my throat. It does warm you up. Then I heard a song, my favourite song, the song I lost my virginity to. It's not slow or romantic, it's Gecko-Overdrive. I grabbed Taylor's hand and pulled her to the dance floor as I started dancing. She slowly made her way over to some lad leaving me alone. I was about to walk back to the table when I felt someone grab my hand and take me back to the dance floor. I knew exactly who this was. Tate.

"This song takes me back." He whispered in my ear. I giggled.

"That was a great day." I laughed as he pressed his lips onto mine. I put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss before pulling away and staring at him. I walked back to the table and drank my other drinks and out the packet of crisp in my bag for the morning. Tate stood behind me and offered me another drink. I happily took that drink. Taylor walked back to the table to tell us she was inviting her new play toy 'Wyatt' back to her house for a great night.

"Do you want to stay longer?" Tate asked me.

"What I want is a pizza." I smiled and he intertwined our fingers and we walked out the club. I drank the drinks and left the glass on a wall. We stopped outside Pizza Hut, we walked in and he ordered me just a 12" cheese and tomato. We waited for the pizzas in a booth.

"So who is this guy that stupidly left you?" Tate asked.

"He was called Ash-Fletcher." I lied and saw a women bringing pizzas but they weren't for us. Fucking tease.

"Was he nice to you?" He asked and I nodded as someone set two pizzas in front of us and a bowl of wedges. I took a big bite of my pizza and made a few moans, earning a few looks. I giggled.

"He was great, I loved him and he just left and I don't even know why. We had a little disagreement and then he told me he was leaving, but there has to be more than that." I said and he nodded. He was looking at his picture as if he was about to make out with it.

"Maybe he realised he wasn't good enough for you and wanted to leave before you two got in too deep." Tate said.

"I'm already in too deep."

»«

"Thanks for the pizza." I smiled at him as we walked into Taylor's house and I went straight to his room. He handed me a big t-shirt, I put it on and got into his bed and watched him change.

"Let's hook up." I smiled and he just laughed.

"You're sad and lonely, I don't want to do something you'll regret and then hate me for." He said and I said ok and held him as I went to sleep.

»«

"Morning." Tate said, handing me my clothes. I got dressed and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Fuck having a shower. I'm too lazy. I walked out and said Hi to Taylor's mum and then went to the bus stop.

Tay's Mum: Make sure you're home for dinner, darls.

Me: Will do, thank you.

I got on the bus on the way to the hospital. After three stops we where here, I walked to the Children's ward. I saw Harry walking with my Mum. He stopped and ran towards me.

"Kayleigh." He said and jumped up at me. I picked him up and kissed him.

"How you feeling, Pumpkin?" I asked him as he was still holding me.

"Sick." He said and kissed my cheek as I put him down and he went back to Mum. She picked him up.

"How have you been, Honey?" Mum said and hugged me with Harry being squished in the middle.

"Good, Taylor's Mum wants me home for dinner so I'll have to leave soon." I said and then saw my dad. I ran over and hugged him.

"I've missed you, Bug!" Dad said and hugged me tighter.

"I've missed you too." I said and then we went to sit in Harry's little room so we could have a good catch up. I'm glad I didn't get drunk last night.

"We were talking last night and thought maybe after Harry gets well, we could take a well deserved holiday?" Mum said and I nodded frantically.

"Where would you like to go? We thought you could choose." Dad smiled as Harry was sat on his knee playing with some toys.

"Sydney?" I asked and they laughed.

"Sydney? I thought you would want something like... Spain, France, Greece?" My mum said laughing.

"I've always wanted to go to Sydney." I lied. I want to see Ashton.

"Ok, Sydney it is." Dad smiled and I hugged him. "I'll book them tickets because Harry is getting better and he should be out in a week."

"I'm so proud of him, Dad." I smiled and kissed him before I had to go.

"I have to leave, I'll see you again in two days, ok?" I smiled and walked out to go get the bus.
a:n/ So sorry that it is short&boring.