0.7

k a y l e i g h

"Kayleigh, wake up." I heard my Mum's voice. I woke up but I felt like absolute shit, I told her I didn't feel too well and she told me I could have the day off. I said thank you and woke little Haz up.

"Pumpkin, wake up." I said, shaking the little body next to me that was taking up half of my bed. "Harry..." I said and he woke up and rubbed his eyes. My mum held out her hands and he got up and walked over to her and he fell back to sleep on her shoulder.

I lay back down and closed my eyes, I really did feel like shit.

»«

Ashton: What you doing today?

Ashton: Have you gone into work?

Ashton: How did tutoring go last night?

Me: 12

Ashton: Idiot. Hahah!

Me: To answer all your questions, nothing I'm ill. Not going to work and tutoring.. I might quit. I don't want to be there.

Ashton: Don't quit.

Me: What's it to you?

Ashton: I don't know... You might as well stay, I mean.. What's more important than getting grades?

Me: 11. Misfits box set.

Ashton: Have to go.

Me: Oh.. Bye.

I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. In a way Ashton was right, what is more important than getting my grades. I owe it to myself to get these grades. I threw up in the toilet and curled around it. I think I know why I'm feeling ill. I went to the toilet and pulled down my shorts to find blood. I'm always sick.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck...." I said just like Satan did in Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny. I grabbed a tampon from the box next to the toilet. I put one up there and pulled up my shorts. I walked to my room with the most agonising pain in my stomach. I changed my underwear and got back in bed.

"I heard you swear, you ok?" I heard dad say walking in. I told him about my time of the month and he gave me a pill and a hot water bottle. I thanked him and tried to get some sleep.

»«

Me: Do you have time to talk?

Ashton: Always for you.

Me: It's my time of the month, I'm in a lot of pain.

Ashton: Want me to bring you McDonald's?

Me: I would love you too;)

Ashton: Shame I don't know where you live :(

Me: I know, I would've loved a double cheese burger and large fries.

Ashton: Tell me your address :)

Me: I don't know you. You could be a murderer.

Ashton: I'm not a murderer.

Me: Well that's very convincing. Thank you.

Ashton: You're welcome.

Me: btw, 10. You asked if I wanted McDonalds.

Ashton: Fuck xD

Me: *Address* Bring me food, please don't kill me.

Ashton: I wouldn't dare.

I bit my lip. I was a little scared but my dad was here and fuck, what have I done. Shit, I'm screwed. I turned on the TV and watched Misfits box set. I watched it and my eyes started to close before the door bell went off. I heard dad walking up stairs and walk in my room.