28

Turned 18 yesterday. Been vv busy. Sorry for not uploading sooner.

a s h t o n

I woke up with Kayleigh in my arms. This is a place I want to stay, I love it here. This is where I am meant to be. I felt Kayleigh move and then felt her starring up at me. I looked down and she walked out and went into the bathroom. I sat up and waited for her. She was in my plaid shirt and looked mighty fine.

"Morning breath," She smiled and then got back into bed. I wiped a bit of toothpaste off her lip and put on the tv. "Netflix?" She asked and I nodded. We put on 'Not Another Teen Movie'

It was one of those days where we just didn't want to get out of bed. Well, I know I didn't. My phone started to vibrate, telling me I had a message. I quickly checked it. It was a message from Cal.

Calum: Have you heard the news? Our break is over. We're back on tour. Get packed and go to Liz's because they are picking us up there considering we are all back in Sydney.

I was really excited. The lads back in tour and it's going out with a bang. I seriously couldn't be more happier. I looked over to Kayleigh who was giggling like crazy. I was excited to tell her the news.

"Kay?" I asked and she looked up. "The break is over! I'm back living the dream.. C'mon." I said and jumped up. I quickly got dressed and shoved some clothes into a bag. I was so excited to be hitting the road again with the One Direction boys.

"I'm so happy for you..." She said and helped me pack. "Why am I going to stay?" She asked and I laughed. She just gave me a confused look.

"You're coming with me, of course." I said and she just smiled. She asked if I was being serious and I was. I'm not leaving her again. She's my world. My princess. My baby girl. "We'll buy you some new clothes, Baby girl. For now just grab some of Rachel's she won't mind. She's coming, too."

"Don't call me that."

"Call you what?" I asked. "Baby girl?"

"Yeah, my mum used to call me that all the time and it just sends me back."

"I'm sorry, Honey,"

"It's ok, now, let's get this show on the road." She smiled and slung a back over her shoulder. "Before you ask, I have a cyst on my ovaries. Every time an egg is released the cyst stops it and it just never gets to come out."

"I was going to, but that does help." I laughed and we walked out.

-

"Kayleigh?" I heard Rachel say. I saw Kayleigh walk over to her and give her a hug. When did they become best friends? Kayleigh went on to hugging the rest of the boys and walking back over to me and holding my waist.

"So, are you two dating?" Calum asked and we both looked at each other and laughed.

"Dating him? I'd rather shove myself back up my mothers vagina." She said and everyone laughed. I didn't know whether that was offensive or?

"He's not that bad." Rachel said as we all sat down on the sofa and waited for the cars to come and whisk us away. It was nice to just sit here and just talk because it has been so long. Kay was sat on my lap and was playing with one of my curls. All I knew was that we where heading to Vegas. What ever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

"You two do look like you're dating." Luke said and drank some of his juice. I looked at Kay who was already looking at me and smiled.

"Wouldn't be so bad, right?" I asked and she shook her head. "So, y'know, maybe you could be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, Irwin." She said and then kissed me. I heard a few wolf-whistles and some awes in the background. This is going to be great, my beautiful fans, my beautiful girlfriend and my loser friends taking on the world.

a/n: FINALLY AFTER 28 CHAPTERS THEY ARE TOGETHER AND I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM.
ONLY TWO CHAPTERS LEFT:(