1.4

k a y l e i g h

"Ok, bye." I said to Ashton as I walked out of his apartment and tried to find my way home.

»«

Four hours later I made it home. Well, to the Hemmings' household. I walked in and saw Mum. She ran up to me and just hugged me saying she was worried because I was gone all night. No matter how many times I said I was fine she was so consistent on taking me to the doctors. Mum's worry too much.

"Darling we're getting an early flight, Harry is getting sick again and we don't know what to do." Dad said. Wait, what? We have only been here like two-three days. We can't really be leaving.

"Can't you take him to a hospital here." I asked and she shook her head. I sat down on the random chair in the hallway.

"We need his specialist." She said and dad nodded. Mum got our things and gave the Hemmings family hugs. This holiday was great(!). Dad had hold of Harry, he did look sick, his face was swelling, he hands where near enough blue. I heard a knock at the door. Ashton walked in.

"I want to stay here." I said to my parents. Ashton was just staring at me.

"Honey, you've got to come home." Mum said.

"I'll stay with Ashton." I shouted at her. She gave me that glare that screamed 'Don't shout at me.'

"Isn't he your teacher, what is he doing here?" Dad asked, glaring at Ashton. I was looking too as Rachel walked in and held onto Ashton's hand. What's happening?

"You can't stay, go." Ashton said and I was shocked, fuck knows what's happening right now. "I don't want you here."

"I don't understand you, you kiss me, you tell me you love me, you leave to come here and ask me to come with you, I say I can't leave my family. Then my parents tell me to choose a holiday destination and I could've chose anywhere, Ashton, but I choose here, with you. You told me to stay with you last night and now you're holding hands with her. Now you don't want me here... Please, I'm confused, help me understand you." I cried as my body fell to the ground while I was crying. Mum helped me stand up.

"Why the fuck have you been messing around with my 17 year old daughter! You're sick, vile and deserve everything you get!" My dad said, Ashton earned a punch from my dad which made me scream, one he had hold of Harry and two, don't punch him.

"Please, stop." I shouted and got hold of Ashton, bringing him closer as I touched his face.

"I love you, Ashton, don't do this." I said and he pushed me a little bit.

"You don't know what love is." He said and held onto Rachel as he walked passed us both. Dad put his hand on my back as we all walked out. Nobody spoke, Dad had a cab waiting for us. We got in and still nobody spoke. Harry made a few cries, but apart from that... Silence. Just me and my thoughts.

»«

That sweet England smell, that's what I wanted. I wanted to be back home and in my bed, creaming over Mr Young and not caring about chasing another guy to an unknown place to get my heartbroken. I don't think many people would chase someone they love across the world just to see them in bed with someone else. I need to stop thinking about him, it's killing me.

Unknown: Got your number from Ash's phone. I'm sorry about what has happened?

Me: Who are you and why did Ashley give you my number. Nothing has happened between us, I don't think.

Unknown: Michael and Ashton* I met you on the plane, you sat next to me and then moved away.

Me: Oh, sorry. Dad wanted me to sit with my brother. Why would you be sorry about what has happened?

I changed his name from Unknown. It's weird how I've met all of his old friends, I didn't meet one though.. I forgot his name too.

Michael: I chased a girl to England and found her in bed with someone else. Sucks.

Me: I chased a guy to Australia and found him in bed with someone else. Double sucks.

Michael: Sorry about what has happened, I'm sure you're a lovely girl.

Me: Thanks.

I put my phone down as I looked at the time. 6:29pm. Hollyoaks should be on now, good. I want someone else to deal with my problems. I felt my phone make that stupid text messaging tone. I groaned and check who it was.

Taylor: Sometimes my pee smells like sugar-puffs. Is there something wrong with me?

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. She was great, she's all I need when I'm feeling down.

Me: Tay, yes there is.. I'm sorry to have to tell you this but you've diagnosed with........ Stupid Syndrome.

Taylor: That sucked... Get some new material. Hope you're doing ok, btw... Everyone at school knows what happened between you and Mr Irwin, I accidentally slipped up. I'm rlly rlly sorry.

Me: It doesn't matter, they where bound to find out. Luckily I'm never going back.

a:n/ This chapter really sucked. But it's fine bc... The next few chapters will really sort this whole thing out and things will be a lot better.