1.2

k a y l e i g h

We raced to the airport gates as we where running a little late. Dad had hold of Harry and Mum had hold of her hand bag. We got there and handed our tickets and got on the plane. We found our seats and I was stuck at the back with someone I didn't even know. He was fucking cute though.

"Hi." He said. He was Australian.

"Hello." I smiled and put my phone on plane mode and took some pictures out the window, saying goodbye England.

"I'm Michael." He said and raised his for a high five, I high fived him back and he smiled.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Kayleigh." I said and got up asking if I could swap seats with my Dad. He said yes so I sat next to Harry. He had his little giraffe toy in one hand a Thomas Tank in the other.

"We going to a zoo?" He asked and I laughed, I nodded yes and he put his head on me as the plane took off.

»«

I stretched my legs as I got off the plane and un-popped my ears as I went to get my case off the thing at moved. I walked back to Harry and Mum while Dad was talking to the people that worked there.

Me: I've got a surprise for you.

I sent the message and felt butterflies in my stomach, maybe he doesn't want me here. This was a bad idea. Dad called us over as a car pulled up and we all got in. I checked my phone but still no messages. Good feeling gone.

"Dad has a childhood friend, that moved to Australia when she was younger. We're going to stay with her for the next ten days." Mum smiled and passed Harry over to me. My mind wondered to the guy that I sat next to on the plane, for like five minutes. Then it clicked, Michael was Ashton's friend, he was on that picture with them other two boys.

a s h t o n

"Mikey!" I cheered as I ran into his arms and hugged him. Luke stood there, Calum and Michael.

"Maybe we should start that band up again?" Luke squealed. We all nodded and went to Luke's house. It seriously felt like I was eighteen again and I had just got back from a holiday.

"I was in England, did you know that?" Michael said and I shook my head.

"Mikey went there to tell a girl he loves her but then she was in bed with someone else." Calum said and tried to stop himself from laughing. Earning a clip around the ear from Michael.

"I met a cute girl on the plane, what about you Ashton?" Mikey asked.

"I didn't meet anyone on a plane, why didn't you follow her and tell her you loved her?" I laughed and walked into Luke's flat. I still hadn't seen my mum yet. I walked in and checked it out. Mikey and Luke shared and Calum was still living with his Mum.

"Not you as well Ashton." Mikey said and warmed up some Pizza I'm guessing from last night. I just laughed. It was nice to have these guys back.

Kayleigh: I've got a surprise for you.

I read the message and put the phone down. I wasn't up for replying and, spending my evening with the lads, dwelling on the passed. She's history. Calum grabbed my phone and read the text out.

"Who's Kayleigh?" He asked as he was typing on my phone. Luke held me back and was laughing really loud down my ear.

"I met a Kayleigh on the plane." Mikey laughed as Calum passed the phone to him and Mikey laughed at message. I'm going to kill them. Luke finally let go of me and Mikey through the phone at me. Luckily I caught it.

Me: I'm no weather man but you can expect more than a few inches tonight. ;)

I tried everything to delete it but it already sent. I cursed under my breath and walked out their apartment with my bags in my hand and on the way to my mums. I was beyond pissed, they took it too far.

Lukey: Sorry, please come back. :-(

Me: I better go see my mum, Mate. See you tomorrow, tell the other guys I'm not mad at them.

Although I was, I didn't want them to know that.

Lukey: Of course. See you man.

I walked into my mum's house and saw them all sitting on the couch. I put my bags down and sat next to them. They all looked at me shocked.

"Am I seeing things? Is my baby home?" My Mum shrieked and hugged me really tight. I smiled and hugged her.

"Ashy, I've missed you so much." Lauren said and Mum let go of me so Loz could hug me. Harry just give me a high-five, he's obviously too cool to give his big brother a hug.

"Why are you back?" Loz asked.

"I missed you guys." I smiled and Mum hugged my side again. Mum is my biggest fan.

"Did you meet any girls out in England, did they have a nice accent?" Harry asked and I laughed.

"I met no one." I lied. "There was one girl but she didn't like me."

"That sucks." He said and walked out the room. He must be going in his room. I felt my phone ringing in my pocket. I excused myself and walked into the kitchen.

"Hello?" Kayleigh asked.

"Hi." I said and sighed. I've missed her voice and the way she talked like she was singing. I miss her.

"Where are you?" She asked. Did she fall and hit her head. "By the way, I know that wasn't you who texted me because you're not that good at sexy chat up lines." She giggled.

"Australia, with my Mum, sister and brother, I thought you knew."

"Yeah, I'm in Australia, Ashton... Can we meet?" She asked me. She's here? Really!

"Yes! Where are you?" I asked. "Which part? Canberra? Sydney?"

(a/n: I don't know any places in Australia and I'm too lazy to look some up, so I'm just gonna write anything and hope for the best.)

"Sydney!" She cheered and then the phone line went dead. What just happened?

Kayleigh: Ran out of minutes. We'll have to text.

Me: Of course , babe.

Kayleigh: Meet here. *Picture Message*

Me: Near me, ok.

a/n: Woah! 270 reads? When did this happen? Thank you so much.