27

a s h t o n

"You are the piece of me I wish I didn't need." I smiled at Kayleigh and she just looked at me funny. She bit her pizza slice and then spoke up.

"Awh, that's both romantic and offensive."

"How is it offensive?" I asked.

"You wish you didn't need me. You do need me, or else you'll be lonely."

"Nah, I've got Rachel."

"Wow! You know how to make a girl feel special."

"You're not going to argue over this, right?"

"Of course I am not." She laughed and then picked another movie to watch because 'Epic Movie' had finished.

-

"Other girls want to make this 'The Fault In Our Stars' reference. Whereas you, you don't. I like that. Can Pizza be our Always?"

"I don't even know what a Fault In Our Stars? Is it where they get a load celebrities and just pick all their faults on tv and everyone laughs at them? Because I'm definitely up for that! Put it on!" She giggled and looked through the DVD pile to find it. I couldn't help but laugh at her enthusiasm.

"No, but that would be amazing to watch. It's a film about a girl who has cancer and she falls in love with a guy and she's all like 'I'm a grenade ' and it makes you cry because he dies and stuff. You should watch it." I said and she sat back up and ate some more pizza and then finally said.

"Oh, yeah, no, thanks."

"You're heartless! Ok, let's watch a comedy. You suggest, ok?"

"Insidious Chapter 2?" She suggested. Yeah? Umm.. I said comedy.

"I said comedy." I laughed and she looked around for the DVD case.

"We could get a few giggles Like when that women shouts 'DON'T YOU DARE' and then slaps Parker in the face because he's supposed to be called a girls name, I forgot, that's hilarious. Does anyone else feel a strange attraction to Josh when Parker is in his body and then he has that knife behind his back and he's just smiling. No? Just me? Ok."

"There is something seriously wrong with you. You need help."

"I need professional help." She sang, really badly.

"You can't sing, stop trying."

"Crushing dreams here, Ash, crushing them hard."

"Pick a film."

"Ok, Peter Kay: The Tour That Didn't Tour, Tour." She said and clapped her hands. She couldn't find the DVD.

"Who's Peter Kay?" I asked. If looks could kill, I'd be 6ft under.

"Get out!" Wait, what?

"W-What?"

"Leave while you still have your dignity and face."

"Is he a comedian?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I thought so, you get very defensive over comedians."

"Somebody has to."

"Rachel wants me to give you her number." I said and I thought she was going to flip. She's actually great.

"Ok."

"Here type it in your phone."

"Tell her thanks. I'm glad we could be friends."

"Kay, will you- move in with me."

"I thought that was heading a whole different way."

"Would you have said yes?" I asked and she laughed.