2.3

k a y l e i g h

Me: So does she think you're actually dating? 3:

Ashton: Yea... :/

Me: So technically you're dating us both?

Ashton: Don't look at it in that way.

Me: There isn't any other way to fucking look at it! >:/

Ashton: Please don't get mad. Are you still in Southport?

Me: Nope, got train home. Left my car there.

Ashton: I'll sort the car situation out for you.

Me: Thanks.

Ashton: I have to go on now but we can Skype later?

Me: Bai

Ashton: Bye.

Ashton: Fyi, I'm not completely sure if we're dating. I didn't ask you, you assumed because I asked if you'd be able to handle me being in a 'relationship' with Rachel and kissed you.

Me: Oh...

-
This house was far too big for me on my own. I want something more smaller, something more me sized. This bedroom was too big. The tv is on the other side of the room and I have to squint to see it. I guess I could bring it closer but.... Lazy and all.

I heard my iPad making that Skype sound calling thing. I pressed accept and Ashton's face was literally so close to the camera. I waved and he did too, I'm not so good at this whole thing.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked and I wondered.

"Y'know, no life or friends I was thinking of going to a big house party and just-" He stopped me talking and just gave me a look that said. 'Shut up, you idiot,' "I'm probably just going to sit on the internet."

"Well, how would you feel about going to LA?" He asked and smiled widely. I asked if he was being serious and he said yes.

"I don't have that sort of money, I'm living off my ex-boyfriend. Oh, the joys of being broke."

"I'll pay for you." He smiled and then told me he'd have to text me because he was going to some club with the lads. Before he turned it off I saw Rachel walk past the camera in a black dress. A pretty black dress.

I closed off the app and lay back. Why would he even want me to go to LA when he had his little groupie that was constantly with him. Before I could get comfortable in bed I had another text from Ashton telling me to pack my clothes because a car will be picking me up in the morning. Sorry, but when did I agree to come?

Despite everything, I got out of bed and decided to pack some stuff. LA is warm right? I packed a few pairs of shorts, a few vest tops because I didn't know how long he wanted me to stay there for. It's not like I had school, work or friends here so nothing was keeping me here or dragging me back.

-
A car beeped outside, I grabbed my bags and made sure I locked the place up. I looked to my left and saw my car parked up in the drive. I smiled a little and got in the car and he drove us to a really tall building. I got out and the guy handed me my bag.

-

Private jet! Really?! Was Ashton shitting money? I got in and out in a head set and smiled as the guy that was driving set off into the air. We where so high up. From this height the world looked peaceful, colourful and beautiful. He made a left turn which made me fall into the window. I giggled to myself and closed my eyes.

-

The guy woke my up and I yawned first before anything. He helped me out and passed me my bags. I realised he had landed the helicopter on a house. He helped me down the stairs and knocked on the door for me before getting back into his jet and disappearing. I waited and someone came to the door.