Chapter 51: Ki and Looking for Korra

The police station was buzzing as the entire police force was now on high alert. What was the reason for their worry? The Avatar had been captured by the Equalists. Or so they believe, in reality Korra she confronted Tarrlok the same night Y/n and her friend were all arrested by the police.

The demands that Korra made accelerated to a full blown argument between the two. Then they let their fists fly or in this case bending. The fight was in Korra's favor, but unfortunately for the young avatar, it turns out that Tarrlok was actually a blood bender. As the name entails he could bend the blood inside a persons body control their every movement.

Using this method Tarrlok captured Korra and took her away to a secret shack in the middle of the forest. Afterwards, Tarrlok returned to City Hall and set up a scene to make it appear as if the Equalists had attacked and took her away and now the entire city now blames the Equalists.

Now that we are caught up with the plot, we now see inside the police station and we head down the hall to the high security section where the most dangerous criminals are placed. We now peer into a large vault like door and inside the room of the vault is a large empty room with only one light in the ceiling. The entire room is made out of pure non-bendable concrete and platinum so no earth or metal benders can escape.

At the center of the room we see y/n, but he is chained up with multiple chains keeping him in place and from moving too much so he can't get any force to break the chains.

Y/n once again tries to break the chains without any luck.

Y/n: *thoughs* Damn it, these chains are too strong to break. What should i do?

Y/n tries to think of something, but nothing comes to mind. He slumps down and decides to listen to the radio outside the room where the guards are located. The walls are thick so not much sound can get in, but y/n's senses are extremely high so he can hear very far away without trouble. Hd listens intently to hear the music, but then the music cuts off to a news broadcast.

Radio: *muffled* We interrupt this broadcast to give some breaking news. Equalists attack City Hall and the Avatar is missing, last night the Equalists attacked Councilman Tarrlok and Avatar Korra and have kidnapped the Avatar. There's still no word on the whereabouts of our Avatar, but the police and the recovering Tarrlok are now putting all their efforts into finding the Avatar. We will keep you updated on the story, now back to your scheduled program.

Y/n: *thoughts* What?! They took Korra?! Shit! This isn't good, if Amon takes away her bending then the entire world is screwed! Damn it, what the hell can i do?!

Y/n takes a breath and steadies his breathing. He's now very worried for Korra and doesn't know what he will do if something happened to her. He will just have to hope and pray that nothing bad happens to her. Y/n mentally sighs and now has nothing else to do, but one thing.

Y/n closes his eyes and starts taking calming breaths and his world went black.

(Inside y/n's head)