Chapter 55: Night with Lin

The drive for the two now horny couple was relatively short given the speed in which they were driving. Y/n stopped the car in front of Lin's house and turned it off. They both got out of the car and walked to Lin's front door which she unlocked for the two of them. They didn't care about whether the car would be stolen because everyone knew this is where thw chief of police lived and no one was stupid enough to steal from this neighborhood.

When they got inside, the house was very simply set up. A couch in the parlor with a love seat and a coffee table in the living room. A small dining table not too far from the living room with a small kitchen not too far from it either. Then there's the hallway with only three doors. One leading to Lin's room, another to the bathroom and the final one a guest room that Lin never new she would use.

One thing also stood out to y/n, he didn't see any photos if her family anywhere. He knew that Lin had a sister from Tenzin talking about her a few times, but everytime he asked about her Tenzin would say it wasn't his place to share. He also noticed there weren't any photos of her mother Toph either. Y/n drew a conclusion that maybe she wasn't close to either of them and something he shouldn't bring up at the moment.

Lin: A-Are you sure you want to do this...Tian?

He was brought out of his musing when he looked at Lin who turned on the kitchen light, but her back was turned to him as to not see his face.

Y/n: Lin...

Lin: I-I'm not the best woman in the world a-and I'm not exactly very young. I know that a young man like you would probably prefer a much more younger and more beautiful woman than me. You are quite handsome even by my standards so i will understand if you want to back out now.

Y/n didn't answer and walked over to Lin as her shoulders were tense. Her eyes were closed waiting for his answer and her fingers were clasping the edge of the kitchen cabinet as if trying to break it. Y/n then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his large muscular body making her feel safe and warm.

Y/n: Lin i don't care how old you are or if your the best woman in the world. All that matters is right now you are the only woman in the world for me. I know you have some insecurities about yourself, but i want you to know that your safe right now. I won't judge you for anything that happens tonight and i won't feel offended by any of your words. Right now i care about you and i want to show you how much i care by embracing you with my body and my very being.

Y/n leaned down to her ear and started breathing softly sending more pleasurable shivers down her spine and bringing more heat to her loins that she hasn't had in a long time.

Y/n: If you still feel your inadequate then let's not be a couple and be companions that embrace each other as lovers and friends. I will always be here for you Lin and all i ask is if you are here with me too.

That's when Lin's dams broke and she started crying with tears of joy. She knew that y/n and her can't be a couple because of all the differences between them, but she knows that they'll always be there for each other when they are most needed. She knew that she won't be his lover forever and that there will be many women after her. A strong man like y/n always has many lovers who need to satisfy his lust and she was okay with that. The thought of y/n not wasting his life with a woman like her who's already halfway to her grave actually made her happy because now he's someone she cares for.

Lin turned around with tears running down her cheeks and kissed him ver lovingly. Their kiss was like lovers who are destined to be separate for life, but would pour their very being into whatever chance they have when they are together.

The kiss was long and passionate that the two held each other very lovingly. The kiss then turned from passionate to lustful. Both started sticking each others tongues into their mouths and kept exploring. Their tongues wrestled for dominance which y/n won in the end given how strong his tongue was.