Chapter 24: Battle for Kuoh

The battle has been getting hectic between the fallen angel Kokabiel and the ORC along with y/n's servants. They finally pushed the Cerberus dogs back. During the fight, Kiba along with Jeanne and Xenovia made their grand entrance and helped kill the last of the Cerberus dogs and helped the others. All of y/n's servants were injured and need to be healed by Asia, while the rest of Rias's peerage are still ready to go, but are a little winded.

Kokabiel: Wow I'm impressed~ You finally took out my pets and it only took you about *pretends to look at wristwatch* half pass boring.

Rias: Take this!!

She sends a large power of destruction towards Kokabiel.

He then smacks the power away like it was nothing and sends it to the other side of the courtyard and leaves an enormous crater behind

Issei: Woah..... I'm glad I'm not on the other end of that attack.

Valper: It's ready!

They all looked to Valper and see that all four of the Excaliburs they had are now finally combined into one sword.

Kokabiel: Finally it's done, now i get the massive power that results from the combination of the swords. Sweet deal huh?

Rias: So that's the power you used to make the ground collapse huh

Issei: You've got to be kidding, are you now going to use it to level our town?

Valper: Hehehe, i suggest you all leave. This entire area will be destroyed in less than 20 minutes.

Then Xenovia, Jeanne, and Kiba all head to the front to engage the Excalibur together.

Kokabiel: If you want to stop the magical countdown then you'll have to defeat me. Oh no~ you ready Rias Gremory?

Rias: I'm ready!

Rias then sends a blast of destruction towards Kokabiel, but he leans to the side and dodges it. However, Akeno comes from behing and uses her lightning on him and sends Rias's magic back towards him, but he blocks it and sends it back towards Rias.