Chapter 52: Back to the Basics and Equalists Attack

It's been a day since Korra was rescued and y/n unlocked his ki. When he unlocked his ki he was given full knowledge on how to use it, but yesterday when they were searching for Korra he didn't try using it. The reason is because even though he got all knowledge on how to use it, his body hasn't used it in quite a while from what he knows.

He figured out that the boy from his mind was a representation of his former memories. Thus the knowledge he had from ki is his actual knowledge from before he lost his memories. He's one step closer to getting his memories back.

Y/n was heading back to his apartment building to see Rachel and ask if she can help with his training. He made it to the apartment building and knocked on the door to Ty Lee's apartment. The door opened and Rachel answered.

Y/n: Hey Rachel, are you busy?

Rachel: *shakes head no* No I'm done with my meditation, what do you need?

Y/n: I actually could use your help

Rachel: *raises eyebrow* With what?

Y/n: Come with me and I'll explain.

Rachel then puts on her civilian clothes and walks out with y/n.

(Timeskip)

We now see y/n and Rachel out in the middle of the forest far away from the city. From y/n's knowledge he can tell that his ki is phenomenal so he doesn't want to take any chances of the city being destroyed or people getting hurt. So they are now outside the city far away from civilization.

As they were walking y/n told Rachel of his encounter with the boy from his mind and his new knowledge on ki.

Rachel: Fascinating, from what i gather the boy from your mind is you from before you lost your memories.

Y/n: Yeah i figured as much

Rachel: But what about the dragon? What does he represent?

Y/n: Your guess is as good as mine

Rachel: Hmmm, anyways i think we are far enough

They both stop near a clearing where many animals were now scattering when they noticed two humans coming their way.

Rachel: Now then, let's see what you can do.

Y/n: Alright, let's see...

Y/n didn't know what to do first so he decided to see if he could summon one of those energy balls that the boy used. He put both his hands in front of him and cupped them together. He then concentrated on making a ball of energy first. At first it started out as a small ball then it got larger and larger until it was as big as a basketball.

 At first it started out as a small ball then it got larger and larger until it was as big as a basketball

Y/n: Wow, so this is what it feels to use ki, amazing! Rachel you seeing this.......Rachel?

Y/n took his eyes away from the ball and looked at Rachel who was gobsmacked with her jaw on the ground from seeing the ball of ki.