Chapter 36: When's this tournament going to end?!

Hey guys I'm back, thank you all for being patient. Here's the next chapter of Dragon Ball DxD.

The sounds of explosions sound in the background as the tournament continues. On one side of the arena lies a giant pile of rocks and stones where our MC was last seen. At the center of the pile a group of stones start shaking and out popped a single hand. The hand then grabs onto a large rock and starts pulling the rest of it's body out.

Finally, after a full minute of trying to pull itself out the rest of the body comes out and it reveals y/n with several scratches and bruises all over his body. Y/n finally got his entire body out of the pile and looked around. He looked up at the sky and saw that it was green instead of dark purple like it was before.

Y/n: Jeez, what the hell happened to me? One minute i was watching Goku fight Jiren and then...-GOKU!!! Damn it, Goku! Where is he?!

Y/n spread his senses out and sensed Goku in the distance.

Y/n: *inhales then exhales* Thank Kami or Dende or uh whatever, he's still alive. I thought he died, but it seems he's well. However, it seems that he's injured and tired from the way his ki keeps pulsing, but.... why does his ki seem more....pure?

Y/n filed that away for later, he then looked down at his body and saw that he was injured from before.

Y/n: Man, that spirit bomb must've had some kick if it injured me this much. Good thing i know healing magic from Bith-chan, but i need to meditate and replenish my energy.

Y/n then sat in a meditative position and a small aura of red ki surrounded his body and the rocks surrounding him started levitating in the air and around him.

Y/n: *thoughts* I better have a look around and see what i missed while i was knocked out.

Y/n then focused the energy into his body and then a spiritual 'copy' of him popped out of his body.

(A/n: Like this)

Y/n: *thoughts* Good, now i can wander around the arena while my body heals itself.