Chapter 27: Fun at the pool & Old friends

It's early in the morning and the sun is barely rising over the horizon. We see a large green grassland filled with craters and trenches that cover the entire grassland. It looks like their was a major battle that took place in the area.

Currently we see y/n standing in the middle of the field with his dark crimson aura surrounding him with black lightning arcing around him.

Y/n: Okay let's give it one more try

Y/n then places his feet apart and starts charging up his power to try and transform into a super saiyan.

Y/n: Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

His power then rises to astronomical levels and the ground starts shaking and the trees start uprooting from the ground. Dust is sent everywhere for miles in all directions and the ground where y/n is standing is heating up.

Then his starts turning from crimson to bright gold, his hair starts standing on end and his aura starts turning into a fire like substance. The light surrounding y/n then starts engulfing his body completely and we could no longer see his body. Suddenly, the grass and trees around the area start becoming brighter and filled with life.

The surrounding area starts growing plants and flowers. The trees start growing larger and stronger, so strong that they can now withstand the harsh winds from his transformation. Then finally the light from y/n starts to burst out of the cocoon of light that surround y/n's body and then the cocoon breaks and explodes with the power being kept inside now bursting free.

Finally, the light dies down and we now have a good picture of what y/n now looks like, but his super saiyan transformation now looks different. Not only did he skip pass the first super saiyan form to the second, but he now was in his sage mode as well.

 Not only did he skip pass the first super saiyan form to the second, but he now was in his sage mode as well

(A/n: Looks badass doesn't it?)

He looks down at himself and examines any more differences. He didn't find anything else different from the obvious ones.

Y/n: You see, somehow my super saiyan combined with my sage mode! Do you know why?!

He yells up at the sky and we see four women flying in the air. Two of them were his familiar and her sister, Tiamat and Irene. The third one was Bithiah, flying using her golden angel wings. Finally, the fourth was Grayfia using her magic to analyze the power coming from y/n.

Tiamat: Hmmm, it probably has something to do with his evolution after he mastered senjutsu.

Irene: I agree, he must've been subconsciously channeling his senjutsu when he was going through his evolution. So now his body is constantly channeling the natural energy around him. Just look at all the plants surrounding him.

They all take a good look at all the plants and trees surrounding the area and they can see that they are still glowing bright with colors and growing bigger and stronger the more y/n stays in his form.