Chapter 12: Lemons Galore!!

Warning: This entire chapter is a lemon chapter, so if you don't want to read it. Then skip to the next chapter.

Right now, we see Y/n sleeping on his back in bed. He is currently having a dream of swimming in warm milk filled with cookies and is surrounded by mountains of frosting, cakes, ice cream and candies.

Y/n: *sleepy* Mmmm~ Chocolate chip....butter scotch....cherry ice cream.....

While he was having his dream of the lifetime, under the sheets of his bed. Two women were currently fiddling with his shorts. These two women were Tiamat and Irene

Irene: Hurry up, i can't wait any longer!!

Tiamat: Okay, don't get your tail in a twist.

Tiamat then pulls y/n's shorts down and they both got a full view of his boyhood.

Irene: Oh my god~ I know he was huge from our bath together, but getting a closer look at it is really intimidating.

Tiamat: It's no wonder why he wears those tight underwears. They are the only underwear that can keep this monster from flapping all over the place.

Irene: Let's see how big it gets when it's hard~

Irene then grabs a hold of y/n's soft cock and starts pumping it. She then grabs his large balls and starts fondling them with her free hand. Tiamat then moves up y/n's body while licking all of his muscles and makes it up to y/n's neck and start sucking on it. She then looks at y/n's smiling face and gives a soft giggle.

Tiamat: Now what are you dreaming about?

Y/n: *sleepy* Mmmm~ I love cheesecakes Mrs. Lollipop~ Please let me give you a lick~

Tiamat: Oh~ If you want a lick, then all you had to do was ask.

She then gets up on her knees and sits on y/n's face and lowers herself down.

Tiamat: Start licking y/n~

Y/n then starts licking Tiamat, causing her to shiver from the long licks and starts bucking her hips against his tongue.

Tiamat: That's it y/n, lick that lollipop and don't stop

Y/n then starts licking harder and faster and starts sticking his tongue inside Tiamat's deep snatch.

Y/n: *sleepy* I've already made it to the center

Tiamat: Good, keep on licking until there is nothing left

Y/n continues to lick and suck out all the juices in Tiamat and causes her to buck her hips even faster.

With Irene, y/n's cock is now as hard as rock and Irene is in awe of his full glory.

Irene: Holy shit, this thing will break us! How can someone so small have such a large package?

She then starts licking the shaft from the balls all the way to the tip. Precum starts coming out of the tip that Irene starts to suck out. She then starts to suck on his balls and takes them one at a time into her mouth.

Irene: So much cum in this heavy sack~

She then goes back to the tip and then opens her mouth wide and takes the tip into her mouth. She can barely take the first few inches, but then starts bobbing her head up and down and takes more everytime she goes down. Eventually, she made it all the way to his pelvis and gags on his full length down her throat.

Irene then puts her hand down to her snatch and starts fingering herself as she deepthroats y/n's long pole. She places two fingers in her snatch and fingers herself hard. She set up a good pace, but then she feels a pair of hands on her head and grabbing fist fulls of her hair. She looks up and sees y/n with his eyes closed, but his hands on her head.