Chapter 5: Magic, Strays & Nuns again

It's now lunch time and once again y/n, Koneko and Ruruko are eating under the tree in the school courtyard. They were eating their lunch, but then they were interrupted by a girlish scream in the distance. They looked over to see Issei and his buddies being attacked by the kendo club again.

Koneko: *sigh Those perverts will never learn

Ruruko: Yeah, but you have to admit that they do give some comedic relief to our boring school lives.

Koneko: Yeah i guess your right, but if they try to peak on me changing then i will send them to Satan the old fashion way.

Ruruko: Fair enough, so tell me, how did your date go.

Koneko began to blush, but y/n on the other hand just stops eating and answers Ruruko.

Y/n: It was great Ruru-chan, but why are you asking how the date went? You were there weren't you?

Ruruko: W-What? I have no idea what your talking about.

Koneko: Don't lie, we know that you were following us with Sona and the others. Did you forget that were both sensors?

Ruruko: *awkward* Hahahaha~ I guess we've been found out huh?

Y/n: You guys weren't exactly inconspicuous. We were able to sense you guys from a mile away. You should really learn how to mask your energies, you don't want people to be able to sense your presence.

Ruruko: I'll make sure to tell Kaichou

They began eating once again until the bell rang. They all went back to class to finish up the day. Y/n was about to go home for the day, but Koneko stopped him.

Koneko: Hey y/n, do you want to go to the ORC with me?

Y/n: *thinks about it*.....Yeah sure, it's better than doing nothing for the rest of the day.

Koneko: *smiles* Great

All the students that were still in class were shocked to see this interaction. Koneko would never show this much emotion for anything. She just smiled and got excited from asking Y/n to go to her clubroom with her.

Random girl 1: Did you see that? Koneko just smiled

Random girl 2: *squeal* I know, do you think she has a crush on him?

Random girl 3: I believe so, they make an adorable couple.

With the guys

Random guy 1: No! Koneko has been taken by that little turd!

Random guy 2: This is not fair, that smile was suppose to be for us

Random guy 3: She looks so adorable when she smiles, it's too bad it's for him.

Koneko blushes and grabs y/n hand and drags him to the door and towards the ORC. When they get there, they find only Rias and Akeno present.

Rias: Oh hey, how are the two lovebirds?

Koneko: *blush* Buchou!!

Akeno: Ara~ ara~ Is little Koneko-chan embarrassed of being with her boyfriend?

Koneko begins to blush harder and looks down and sit on a couch and begins to stuff her face with sweets.

Y/n: Hey it's good to see you two again

Rias: You too y/n

Y/n then sat down next to Koneko and started petting her, getting a purr of pleasure coming from her.

Akeno: Ara~ Looks like little Koneko likes to be pet.

Rias: That is so adorable!

Koneko: *blushing* Cut it out you two!