Chapter 21: I'm coming home....For real this time

Y/n: What the heck happened to our house?!

Y/n just got back from his long adventure with the greeks and he finds his old house now a giant mansion

He steps up to the door and rings the bell to make sure that it's his old house. After a minute he is greeted by his familiar Tiamat.

Tiamat: Master!! Your back!!!

She then hugs the life out of him and thanks to her yell, all the other residence in the house start to come down.

Bithiah: Y/n!! Your back!!

Bithiah comes and joins the group hug.

Rika: Where have you been?!

Irene: You've been gone a week!!

Rias: Y/n!!

Then comes down Rias surprisingly as she never lived with them. Then Asia comes down and looks like she has tears in her eyes and runs over to join the others in a group hug.

Rias: Where have you been?! We were worried about you!

Asia: We miss you

Y/n: C-Can't.....breath...

They all let go of y/n and see that he was turning purple from lack of oxygen. He then fall limply to the ground and his soul leaves his body.

 He then fall limply to the ground and his soul leaves his body

Girls: Oh no he's dead!!!

(Timeskip)

Everyone is now sitting on the couch in the large living room. After y/n woke up all the girls started asking him questions left and right. He then told them of his adventure in america with the greeks and how he saved Artemis the goddess of the hunt from the titan Atlas.

He then told them of how he traveled to the greek underworld and went into Tartarus. He was then scolded by both Rias and Bithiah for doing something so dangerous and stupid, but then relented after realising that this is y/n. He would do anything if it meant helping a friend he would literally go to hell and back for them.

After he finished he finally started asking his own questions to them.

Y/n: So Rias, what are you doing here?