Chapter 10: Rating Games

The day for the rating game has finally arrived and we now see the entire ORC preparing for the game. Kiba is placing on vambraces on his wrists and shin guards on his legs to protect his arms and legs from attacks. Koneko is placing her gloves on, but also has her kimono on for her senjutsu form. Akeno is in her shrine maiden uniform while serving tea to Rias. Rias is sipping the tea and is reading a battle plan from a strategy book that Rika created for her to study. Asia is in her nun uniform and is standing beside Issei at the door.

Asia: Wow, everyone is very calm

Then the door opens and in comes Y/n, Rika, Bithiah, Tiamat and Irene.

Y/n: You guys ready?

Rias: Yeah

Akeno: We're ready to punish those Phenex tramps *licks lips*

Koneko: We're going to bring the smack down on those chicken heads.

Kiba: What about you guys? How are y'all going to watch the fight?

Bithiah: We've got that handled

As she said that, Sona and Tsubaki walk into the room.

Rias: Sona? What are you doing here?

Sona: We just came here to wish you good luck and to tell you that we'll be in charge of monitoring the broadcast.

Then Grayfia teleports in

Grayfia: It's time, is everyone ready?

Rias: Yes we are

Grayfia: In a few moments, a magic circle will transport you all to the battlefield

Issei: Battlefield?

Akeno: It's an artificial space that was created for the game. So we have a full license to cause some major damage.

Y/n: Cool, can't wait to see you guys use all the skills we've taught you.

Grayfia: There is something else i would like to inform you that Lord Lucifer and Lady Leviathan will be watching the game.

That got both Rias and Sona surprised

Rias: Great my brother is watching

Sona: And so is my sister

Y/n: What? Your siblings are the devil kings?

Kiba: Back during the war, the original satans perished and left us leaderless. Then the descendants of the original satans tried to take command, but were met with resistance. Then a civil war happened and in the end, Rias's older brother became the new Lucifer, while Sona's older sister became Leviathan.

Y/n: Oh that makes sense, but why do you two *points at Sona and Rias* look very upset knowing your siblings are supporting you?

Sona and Rias put their heads down and looked embarrassed with small blushes on their cheeks. Rika and Bithiah along with Tiamat and Irene start giggling from seeing this because they know the answer.

Tiamat: Fufufufu~Because master, one thing that Lord Lucifer and Lady Leviathan are best known for is that they are massive sis-cons.

Y/n:........*snort*

Rias/Sona: Shut up!!!

Bithiah and the others started laughing along with y/n from their reactions.

Sona: *clears throat* Well then Rias I'll be supporting you.

Rias: Thank you Sona, try and keep the game fair and square.

Sona: Don't worry, just show that jerk what's coming to him.