Chapter 53: The Revolution Ends!

The airship lands on the airfield of Republic City. Y/n sneaks off the ship and lands on the field filled with Equalists unloading the air acolytes and getting them into trucks. There were mecha tanks keeping guard all over the field so y/n needed to get out of their quick.

Y/n used his speed and flashed out of there and ran into the city to find the entire city with Equalist tanks on every street corner and airships floating over the city. He walks down the street and finds several civilians walking in groups to City Hall. He walks into the crowd and walks with them.

When they all get to City Hall, they are met with Hiroshi standing on stage with banisters of Amon all over.

Hiroshi then begins his speech

Hiroshi: It's a glorious day my Equalist brothers and sister! Amon has torn down the tyrannical bending government! He has declared bending illegal and has the avatar on the run! Our great leader has a dream, one day soon bending will no longer exist and we will finally live in a world where we will finally be equal! The united forces are now on their way to stop that dream, but we will prevail!

Then the crowd started cheering for the speech and y/n leaves the crowd to find the others and try to rescue Tenzin, Pema and the kids. First he heads to his apartment, hopefully to find Rachel or Ty Lee so they can help.

(Timeskip)

Y/n was now walking into his apartment, as he was walking he saw several people look out their doors to see who is walking down ths hallway, but all give sighs of relief seeing it's someone they all recognize.

Y/n walks up to Ty Lee's room and knocks on the door. The door opens and Ty Lee jumps into y/n's arms.

Ty Lee: Tian! I'm so glad your okay!

Y/n: Yeah I'm fine, but how did you know it was me?

Ty Lee: Rachel told me she sensed you at the door.

Y/n: Really?

Rachel: *walks up* Really, you need to make sure to mask your energy when not in combat. Anyone who can sense chi or ki will be able to sense you coming.

Y/n: Noted, let's get inside

They head inside and y/n sits down on the couch in the living room. Ty Lee brings some tea she was making earlier before y/n knocked.

Y/n: So how are things in the Equalist Ty Lee?

Ty Lee: Well they are now all happy that they've finally got their "revenge" on the benders and are now celebrating one after the other. The only ones not celebrating are the ones still on duty.

Y/n: Do you know where Korra and the others are?

Ty Lee: *shakes head no* Sorry, Amon has put out a search for them. Currently, they have narrowed it down to either outside the city or the sewers, but Amon has more things to worry about. I heard they got the airbenders