Chapter 2: I'm a Saiyan

It's been a week since y/n started attending kuoh academy. All the girls at school have now nicknamed him the school pet alongside Koneko the school mascot. Koneko and y/n have been getting closer to each other that they are now having longer conversations with each other.

Alongside Koneko, y/n has also made friends with another 1st year girl by the name of Ruruko Nimura

She also happens to be a member of the student council. The three of them started eating together during lunch and they have noth enjoyed y/n's cheery and happy attitude. They both are starting to develop crushes on the little saiyan, but they don't think he noticed. Little do they know that even though he's dense about a lot of things, Chichi and Videl beat the awareness into him of what it looks like when a girl likes you. So the jokes on them if they don't know that he knows that they like him.

Right now the three of them are sitting under the tree in the courtyard eating y/n food much to his horror.

Ruruko: Oh my goodness~ These meatballs are so good!

Koneko: Yeah, and this sweet and sour pork in delicious

Y/n: *crying anime tears* Why are you two eating my food? Why can't you eat your own?

Ruruko: Because yours is more delicious. How about this, i will feed you my lunch.

Y/n: Really?!

Ruruko: Uh huh, but you've got to be a good boy okay?

Y/n: *sits down with fake dog ears and tail* Y/n is a good boy

Ruruko/Koneko: *thoughts* So adorable!!

Ruruko: Alright now say aaahh~ *takes pork and puts it close to his mouth*

Y/n: Aaahhhh~

She puts the pork inside his mouth and his ears start twitching and the tail starts wagging.

Y/n: *eyes sparkling* So delicious~

Everyone is watching the three from a distance and all the girls are feeling jealous towards Ruruko for feeding y/n while the boys are the opposite for y/n. In the window of the school we can see Rias and Akeno watching the three with jealousy because it's so adorable to feed him.