Chapter 33: The Tournament continues some more

After leaving Roshi to rest y/n ran through the rocks to find any more fighters to eliminate. While he was running a small blue energy blast grazes his cheek and he was forced to take cover behind a group of rocks.

Y/n: What the hell? Where did that blast come from?

He looked around, but he couldn't sense anyone from the distance. He then felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand and he jumped away from another blast that nearly hit him in the back.

Y/n: Okay, best not get hit with that blast. They're concentrated like Piccolo's special beam cannon so they can drill through just about any defense.

Y/n then took cover behind another group of rocks and looked around for where the blasts keep coming from. Y/n then grabbed a rock and tossed it out into the open and the blast hit the rock. Y/n looked to where the blast came from, but he didn't see or sense anyone in that direction.

Y/n: Damn, where are you?

Then he was forced to jump once again away from another blast. Y/n then used his instant transmission to get to a different location and when he looked around, he found a floating orb.

 Y/n then used his instant transmission to get to a different location and when he looked around, he found a floating orb

Y/n: Huh? What's this?

Y/n picked the floating orb out of the air and took a look at it. He saw that it was very shiny like a mirror. Y/n then looked around and saw another orb in the distance. He then thought of how the light blast came from different directions and came to a conclusion.

Y/n: So that's how your doing this, you are attacking from a distance while using these orbs to look for and attack any fighters in their blind spots. Very clever

Then y/n heard a scream from a distance and recognized it as Piccolo's. Y/n crushed the orb and went to their direction. When he got their he was visited with the sight of Piccolo with a missing arm and Gohan trying to comfort him.

Y/n: Piccolo!

They both took notice of y/n and put their guard down around him, but kept watch for the attacker.

Gohan: Y/n! I'm glad to see you, we need some help. We're being attacked by some sort of sniper.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm having the same problem. *looks at Piccolo* Are you going to be okay Piccolo?

Piccolo: Yeah I'll live, just give me a second.

Piccolo then starts grunting and straining, the veins in his head and body start bulging. Piccolo let out a yell and then a new arm grew where his old one used to be.

 Piccolo let out a yell and then a new arm grew where his old one used to be