CH. 3

“Go fix it.” Joon said.

“What?” I looked at him bewildered.

“You also need to grab a few things from the basement since you have some deliveries to do. The last thing we need is you two angry with each other. So go and fix it.” he wasn’t asking. 

Anyone could feel the command in his tone. Since no one is stupid enough to disobey Joon, I turned my back and headed downstarts to have a talk with Jimin. Usually I would wait a few minutes, maybe a few hours so he could calm his shit down but apparently that wasn’t an option.

I found him sitting on an old wood stool in front of the cabinets, elbows on his knees, and head in his hands. I sighed loudly. I'm not good with apologies especially when I have done nothing wrong. ‘I’m sorry if you acted like a jerk?’

“So…” I slowly walked closer to him and he lifted his head at me, “Wanna tell me what just happened?”

“I don’t know,” he sighed, staring at the floor, “I’m not having a good morning. Sorry for shouting at you. You’re right, you flirt with whoever you want” he looked at me and I nodded. Well, that was easy.

“So we’re good?” 

“We’re good,” he smiled. 

“Great.” 

I grabbed my phone and opened the app to organize the deliveries for today. The shop basement was our warehouse containing 2 giant iron cabinets that would only open with our fingerprint. Fancy and efficient. Inside were all the products we sold. We didn't work with all types of drugs since some of them were especially heavy, but the most common ones were here. And since we like to joke that Hoseok’s close to being diagnosed with OCD, everything was separated and tidy based on the requests. All we had to do was grab the ones we would deliver and go. 

And that was what I intended until I felt Jimin's hands on my waist and his lips on my neck.

“Do you have to go now?” he whispered while his hands were slowly moving under my shirt.

“I think I have a few minut...” 

As soon those words left my mouth he turned me around. My back was against the shelves, his soft lips were on top of mine and all the little packages I had before were now on the ground.

His kiss was brutal, needy. Something was going on with Jimin and he wasn’t going to admit that. Our moans filled the room and his fingertips were cold against my skin. One hand trailed down to my ass, giving it a squeeze. We were a mix of heavy breathing and exasperation. 

But both of our phones sounded the characteristic notification of our app and I came back to my senses, remembering that I have responsibilities.

I placed my hand on Jimin’s chest pulling him away.

“We can’t do this right now,” we were both out of breath.

“Fine,” he took a step back, taking his hands off me. Grabbing his phone, he checked our latest order and I crouched down gathering what I had dropped. “I can take care of this one.”

“Okay.” 

So we stood side by side collecting what we needed. In silence. Awkward. No matter the situation Jimin always has something to say.