CH. 12

“Taehyung just kissed me!” I let out as soon as Hobi opened his door; because of course I had to freak out with someone after what happened.

“Okay? Kisses are good… right?” he said as I walked past him and threw myself on the couch.

“It made me feel things, and I don’t like that,” I crossed my arms and stared at the ceiling, while Hoseok sat next to me. 

“There’s nothing wrong about dating again, Y/n.” 

“I know but…” I fiddled with my thumbs, “What if the same thing happens again?” 

“Not everyone is like fucking Junseo,” he touched my chin turning my gaze to him, “And you’re allowed to feel ‘things.’ It doesn’t mean you’ll start dating the guy. Give yourself time to know him.” 

I took a deep breath and agreed with his words. It’s past time that I let Junseo stop me from entering into a new relationship. As my psychologist said, I must find a way to forgive him in order to be able to forget him.

“You’re right.”

“As usual,” he replied full of himself, and I chuckled.

“How’s your day going?” I picked up a bag of chips on the coffee table and threw some in my mouth.

“Not as exciting as yours,” he complained, resting his back on the sofa, “Can’t wait to go back to work. I have nothing to do here.” 

“Namjoon wasn’t wrong when he said you should rest.”

“I know,” he rolled his eyes, “Did you get any new information?” 

“No. I think I saw a mockingjay on Taehyung’s scrapbook, but I may be wrong. It’s possibly just a regular bird.” 

“You what?” he violently snatched the snack from me, sitting straight and looking at me with wide eyes, “You need to investigate that!”

“I didn’t think about that until now,” I said.

“Yeah, well, next time try not to be too busy exchanging saliva, and search his bag!” 

“Fine, fine. I’ll try okay?”

“Good.” 

“He didn’t know about our app, by the way,” I said and Hobi gazed at me with disbelief.

“Does he live under a rock or what?” 

“There’s something off about him. Him and his brother.” 

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know. It’s just a feeling,” I stood up, “Anyways, I should go. I came here cause I was losing it after kissing Taehyung.” 

“You left him there?” 

“Oh yeah! I tied him to the bed and said ‘wait for me baby boy,’” I replied with sarcasm, “He got a call from his creep brother and left. Then I came here.”

“Don’t you wanna stay and do something with me?” he pouted walking towards me.

“Don’t you have deliveries to make?” I asked.

“No work until tomorrow, remember?” a cocky smile displayed on his lips.

“Lucky you. I'm scheduled for tonight,” I said with a sigh.

“Have fun,” he smirked, and I showed him the middle finger. 

☆☆

I unlocked the door, ready to take a shower, eat something, and leave for work. However, the last person in the world I could think of, was waiting on my couch.