CH. 17

The girls and I spent Saturday morning doing the usual: chores. Logically, this was not a schedule established by Dahye and me, but by Hana, who had to practically wrench us out of bed every week. We usually start our morning with pancakes, Hana's way of bribing us in order not to kill her, turn on the stereo at maximum while we clean and finish by ordering food for lunch. It works for us.

I decided to spend my lazy day working on my photography that needed to be edited alongside Hana, who was watching another k-drama. I've been postponing this and the deadline was for this week. Hye went out with a friend so the house was kinda silent, except for the TV that was on.

“Gosh where’s the tissues when I need them?” my friend complained next to me, getting up to get a fresh box. I looked up to the screen and saw a couple kissing in the most tedious way possible.

“No way you’re crying over that? C’mon boy, use some tongue!” she rolled her eyes at me sitting back on the couch.

“Not everything has to be intense, y’know?”

“I know but…” I scrunch my nose “Have you seen the kiss from ‘It's Okay to Not Be Okay’? Girl, Kim Soo-hyun can show up any time and I’ll be up to it” we chucked.

“Ok, I admit he knew what he was doing”

My phone beeped with a message from Taehyung asking where I was which I replied with ‘Home, why?’ not getting an answer back. My brain decided to reproduce our encounter from last night, especially the part ‘I can’t kiss you anymore if you have two boyfriends, Y/n! And I won’t share yoooou’. So he wants to kiss me again as much as I want to kiss him… I liked that information.

Hana rested her head on my shoulder and I tried to focus on the scenarios that I had photographed. A pic that appeared was one of me and the girls doing a picnic a long time ago and I realised how much I miss hanging out with them. We see each other everyday but it’s different when we get together to do something different.

“We should go have a snack near the Han River,” I said.

“We should”

“I’m serious!”

“Me too! You’re the one who’s always out doing something”

“That’s so not true!” she looked at me with a lifted eyebrow “Ok, maybe it is” I mumbled going back to work.

10 minutes later I was interrupted by someone at the door. I placed my computer on the coffee table and got up to open it, getting face to face with the one and only Kim Taehyung.  And man he does not have a bad day! How can someone look so fucking hot 24/7?

“Tae! What are you doing here?”

“I was hoping that we could talk if that’s ok” he seemed a little uncomfortable but I just nodded and opened the door so he could get in.

“Oh, Taehyung!” Hana pronounced when we got in the living room. After a few seconds of her and I exchanging information through our glances she paused her drama and got up “I’m going to… buy ice cream! Yes! We’re out of ice cream and I’ll probably have to drive veeery far to get ice cream. That’s what I’m doing”

She grabbed her wallet, phone, keys, tablet and left, leaving us alone. She’ll probably buy food and eat in the car while watching netflix. I love her.

“So, is everything ok?” I gestured so he could sit on the couch next to me.

“Yeah, everything’s fine” he licked his lips slowly and fiddled with his thumbs looking jittery “I wanted to apologise for my behavior last night. I was having a bad day and thought it was a good idea to go out to drink with my cousin but anyway,” he ranked a hand on his hair “I’m sorry if I made you or Jungkook uncomfortable”