CH. 5

[Trigger warning: seizures]

“A Mockingjay?” Joon asked the next morning during our “meeting” at his house.

“Maybe the person is into the Hunger Games,” Hobi joked, eating a donut that Yoongi bought for breakfast. Healthy.

“Ugh, who cares,” Jimin groaned from his seat on the couch. He was wearing sunglasses since he had a hangover. Apparently, he didn’t want to come. His brother, aka Yoon, had to drag him. “It’s not gonna lead us anywhere.”

“I talked to Korain last night and he said he has the number of the person. I’ll text him and ask.”

“And since you easily opened your legs for him, of course, he’ll give you the number,” Jimin mumbled from his seat.

“The hell?”

“The fuck is wrong with you?” Yoon shouted at him.

“I didn’t even want to come so don’t yell at me.”

“I yell at you if you act like an asshole.”

“Not that it's any of your business, but I didn’t sleep with him, dickhead,” I joined in the conversation, “I think I spent 20 minutes there. I talked to Korain and Taehyung, then left.”

“You should have told me!” Hoseok said, “I was looking for you!”

“Where? On the mouth of the girl you were kissing?” 

“And other places…” he mumbled, sticking another donut in his mouth. 

“If that person is like any other dealer it’s possible that we’ll get the drug straight from them,” Joon explained, “Who is willing to place the order?” 

“I think Jimin should make some contribution,” Yoon tapped his thigh.

“I hate you.”

“I texted Korain,” I said.

“How was your talk with Taehyung?” Joon asked me.

“Different. He was totally being a fuckboy, inviting me to see what’s under his clothes.” I bit a donut and Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

“How the hell did you get into that topic?”

“He said I have nice tattoos and I answered saying he should get one and blablabla. By the way, did you know he has one?” I asked Jimin.

“He has a tattoo?” 

“At least that’s what he said.”

“That’s odd. We went to a pool party like, 2 months ago, and there was nothing there.”

“Maybe it’s recent.”

“Butt tattoos are trending,” Hoseok simply said and we all looked at him, “What? Some of them are cool!” 

My phone beeped indicating a new message. It was Korain with the phone number.

“Here,” I handed to Jimin “He goes by the name M.J.”

“Oh great, he’s also a fan of Spiderman,” Jimin announced and I rolled my eyes.

“Maybe M.J stands for Mockingjay,” he sent the person a message through a prepaid phone that’s in the house for moments like this.

Our app sent a notification of a new order and Yoongi got up.

“I’ll go,” he said and headed downstairs. 

“M.J told me to send my location that he’ll hide what I want somewhere near me and then tell me where it is” Jimin read the text.

“What the fuck?”